No announcement yet.

Oakland pursuing McCown?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe this thread is still on the first page.

the raiders aren't gonna trade for mccown. I do think they need to find a way to get a veteran quarterback to tutor Russell

The lions are asking too much for him, we won't trade for him. We'll most likly sign Rattay.

Thanks to jackalope

You guys do know you're arguing about the Raiders right?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

i dont think the lions are asking to much for him, I think they are waiting until oakland has signed a contract with Russell, or given them more then they are asking for in order to trade him prior to the contract or drafting of Russell at #1.

then i see McCown going to mentor him, get 4-6 games as a starter, and be replaced just like Cutler, Leinert & Young last year. we get our trade pickup, and we get rid of McCown who is gone next year anyhows.

we then pick up a 3-4th rounder to replace, mentor under Kitna for 2-3 years, and takeover (edwards, stanton anyone?) if not, then im happy to wait til next years QB pack to draft from.

Debug Information