Broncos Qb's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Just so you guys know me and smitty are joking.
    Thats still 10 people who don't have faith in Plummer. :(

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

plummer is a terrible, terrible nfl quarterback. i hate him more than i've likely hated any other broncos player in my life (though i hate dan reeves more than most other people on earth regardless of football).

but, i still think that he'll turn it around enough to at least make it a worthwhile season.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        plummer is a terrible, terrible nfl quarterback. i hate him more than i've likely hated any other broncos player in my life (though i hate dan reeves more than most other people on earth regardless of football).

but, i still think that he'll turn it around enough to at least make it a worthwhile season.
        Why do you hate him. He took a while to get good but he''s a good QB. What is so worthless about him?

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
          Originally posted by njx9

Why do you hate him. He took a while to get good but he''s a good QB. What is so worthless about him?
          briefly, he's an idiot. if you pressure him, he makes stupid plays. it's such an obvious problem it's shocking to me that more teams don't just send the farm at him every play. he's not a good decision maker and will almost always make at least two or three bonehead plays per game. this was ok last year because, for whatever reason, the other team rarely took advantage. this is not good in games like the last game in which the other team DOES take advantage.

jake further has never been more than a slightly above average quarterback skill wise. his arm isn't great, he can run a bit, but i wouldn't say he's enough better at that than anyone else to make up for the passing deficiencies.

he's a terrible pocket passer. if he's not out on a bootleg or scrambling, his accuracy is horrible. he still often locks onto one receiver (as in, rod smith on the last int in the rams game).

and really, i don't know that he's all that well respected in the locker room.

Comment

Cutler will definately be playing next year unless Plummer leads them to the Super Bowl. First round QB's don't sit more than two seasons. Look at what happened in San Diego with the Chargers shipping out Drew Brees despite Brees being only 27 and having two very good years.

This year the team belongs to Jake Plummer, one or two games don't decide a season. Especially with the AFC West beginning to look like the NFC West, one good team, a .500 team and two scrubs.

Comment

No he still needs more time to learn.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
                Cutler will definately be playing next year unless Plummer leads them to the Super Bowl. First round QB's don't sit more than two seasons. Look at what happened in San Diego with the Chargers shipping out Drew Brees despite Brees being only 27 and having two very good years.

This year the team belongs to Jake Plummer, one or two games don't decide a season. Especially with the AFC West beginning to look like the NFC West, one good team, a .500 team and two scrubs.
                what in the hell does that have to do with anything? he's a rookie this year, thus, sitting next year wouldn't even really be all that close to "more than two years" unless you have a difficult time counting to two. either way, i'm going to chalk this up to yet another poorly thought out eacantdraft post. so far, you're batting 1.000.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information