Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by portermvp84
    Originally posted by Jughead10
    I thought Bledsoe was so much better than Eli?
    No Eli is way better than Bledsoe.
    Not if you asked certain Cowgirl fans. I watched that game with a Jets fan of many years. He basically called out when Bledsoe would throw an INT. After watching him play in the AFC for so long he actually knew the exact moment when he would choke.

Comment

Don't bench Farve. The Bears are doing really well against him over the past few years, and we would really like to return to the days of having two extra bye weeks a season (Green Bye at home, Green Bye in Wisconsine).

Besides, my fantasy defense is whoever is playing the Packers each week.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
        I thought Bledsoe was so much better than Eli?
        No Eli is way better than Bledsoe.
        Not if you asked certain Cowgirl fans. I watched that game with a Jets fan of many years. He basically called out when Bledsoe would throw an INT. After watching him play in the AFC for so long he actually knew the exact moment when he would choke.
        yeah but thats also the Cowgurls fans that think they have the best team in the East yeah right. He was a big disgrace in the AFC good thing brady took over otherwise they wouldn't have won all of those SB's.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Favre, then Bledsoe, then Plummer.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Same order i would go, but we know they aren't gonna bench Farve.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs

You can't teach that.... :shock:
              Go ahead and give him his MVP award. 8)

*man crush pictures of VY*
              I know, his mechanics in those pictures were awesome and he is ready to hop in right now and bring the Titans to the Super Bowl!

P.S. - I was being sarcastic. He's a solid year or two away from being the QB he needs to be in order to play in the NFL.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

There is no reason to rush Rodgers into starting this year, QBs who have sat for 2 years have tended to do really well. Having Favre in the game at least gives them a chance to win. He may not be the best QB in the league anymore, but there are 15-20 teams that would take him in a heartbeat. He is still a great competitor, he still has a great arm and can make throws that most QBs can only dream of. Yes, he does throw way too many ints, but look who he has to work with... Lets see if he improves now that he will have another decent reciever in Koren Robinson. Don't write the packers off as the worst team in the league, let the line mesh and Favre get the timing with Jennings. They are FAR from a good team, but they aren't the worst in the league.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                  Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  Originally posted by ghettosermon
                  Favre for sure, the Packers are going to be a horrible team no matter what so you might as well get the young guy in, but that will never happen because the Packers wouldn't have the guts to bench him.
                  I'd love to see the coach that benches favre is his first year as a head coach. people from wisconsin would have his head on a stake. ... PLus favre didn't really play terrible either. He was playing agianst a good defense with inexpirance all around him. The packers have 23 rookies on their roster i think. It's gonna take time before everyone gets onthe same page.

That is BS favre play horrible and you know it. Explain thoes 2 ints please.
                  Those two INts didn't matter the game was lost by then dude he was trying to make somthing outta nothing. and one was even all his fault it was a blown route by jennings. I'm not saying favre is the number 1 QB in the league, but look at what he's working with,(Inexpiranced players for the most part) seriously get off his nuts and give the man a few games to work with all these new faces before you tell him to throw in the towel.
                  I'm really getting tired of this SeanTaylor21 cat, he says explains those 2 INT's please, prolly cause he didn't watch the game, you're falling right into this perception that people (mainly Espn) are creating making him look so terrible. I admit I got pissed when he threw those interceptions cause it was just pointless, but he didn't cost us the game. But if he helped turn this thing around and had a great season these same people would be praising him(and i'm not saying tat will happen). But I am sick of it.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I would put Chris Simms up there on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by YoJoeBucsFan
                      Are you a Bucs hater in disguise or something? You're at least incredibly pessimistic.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        Are you a Bucs hater in disguise or something? You're at least incredibly pessimistic.
                        if you look at his other posts its definitely a falcons fan

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                          That was LOW, I am not pessimistic, I am honest. We played like crap, got our butts handed to us after we had all preseason to get things fixed. This offseason was not good, we drafted a couple of stiffs for offensive linemen. I see things being no better next week either unless they magically learn how to block.

Comment

That was LOW, I am not pessimistic, I am honest. We played like crap, got our butts handed to us after we had all preseason to get things fixed. This offseason was not good, we drafted a couple of stiffs for offensive linemen. I see things being no better next week either unless they magically learn how to block.
                            dont see how you can call joseph a stiff. hes gonna be a STUD,

Comment

dont see how you can call joseph a stiff. hes gonna be a STUD,
                              I hope you're right, I saw nothing in preseason and I never did see a thing while he was at OU to warrant a 1st round pick for him. But I guess King Jon must have fallen for him.

Comment

I think it is time for the G-Men to go to Jerod Lorenzon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information