No announcement yet.

Who would you bench first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is time for the G-Men to go to Jerod Lorenzon.
    Then bench Tiki for Brandon Jacobs. The I-Swolemation, baby.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Tough call between Favre and Plummer. That's based on the ability of the backup though. If it were based on starter ability, Bledsoe would be the first one benched.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Get Andrew Walter in there 8)

Comment

People need to stop hating on Favre, if Aaron Rodgers goes in they won't win any more games than with Favre. Favre plays to win which most people just can't handle because it means bad stats! Big deal, he protected the ball for the entire game against Chicago but in the end when he realized that their only chance was taking shots down field he tried and got picked off twice.

The first qb I would bench is not on this list and is named Kerry Collins. I would put Volek in. Even though everyone thinks he's terrible now after a bad preseason showing, he was good when he was a starter and deserves a chance this season. He at least can't be worse than Kerry Collins.

Comment

This is the worst thread i've seen in awhile,mainly because of the options on the poll.

Comment

Farve should be, but it'll never happen. You cant bench Farve in Green Bay. I think the Admin wanted him to retire and were somewhat upset when he didnt. But if you bench Farve and Rogers comes in and struggles then you would look like more of a bonehead than when you benched him.
              http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                People need to stop hating on Favre, if Aaron Rodgers goes in they won't win any more games than with Favre. Favre plays to win which most people just can't handle because it means bad stats! Big deal, he protected the ball for the entire game against Chicago but in the end when he realized that their only chance was taking shots down field he tried and got picked off twice.

The first qb I would bench is not on this list and is named Kerry Collins. I would put Volek in. Even though everyone thinks he's terrible now after a bad preseason showing, he was good when he was a starter and deserves a chance this season. He at least can't be worse than Kerry Collins.
                True. But they arent going to win that many WITH farve either. SO you might as well find out what you have in Aaron Rogers.
                http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Originally posted by detknowitall
                  Originally posted by cunningham06

True. But they arent going to win that many WITH farve either. SO you might as well find out what you have in Aaron Rogers.
                  Farve. He can't play. He was feeling pressure and rushing throws when there was nobody near him. Green Bay needs to find out what Aaron Rogers has and get him some experience playing.

Comment

Originally posted by YoJoeBucsFan
                    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    Originally posted by YoJoeBucsFan
                    I would put Chris Simms up there on that list.
                    Are you a Bucs hater in disguise or something? You're at least incredibly pessimistic.
                    if you look at his other posts its definitely a falcons fan
                    That was LOW, I am not pessimistic, I am honest. We played like crap, got our butts handed to us after we had all preseason to get things fixed. This offseason was not good, we drafted a couple of stiffs for offensive linemen. I see things being no better next week either unless they magically learn how to block.
                    Well how could they block when both there starting OGs were out in that game?

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                      This is the worst thread i've seen in awhile,mainly because of the options on the poll.

This poll was made before the debacle of a game by Aaron Brooks.

Comment

Originally posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
                        Originally posted by elway777

This poll was made before the debacle of a game by Aaron Brooks.
                        and clearly Aarron Brooks is horrible.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

get jay cutler out there!!!

though getting him in this early will make or break his career.... a la kyle boller

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                            Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Originally posted by ghettosermon
                            Favre for sure, the Packers are going to be a horrible team no matter what so you might as well get the young guy in, but that will never happen because the Packers wouldn't have the guts to bench him.
                            I'd love to see the coach that benches favre is his first year as a head coach. people from wisconsin would have his head on a stake. ... PLus favre didn't really play terrible either. He was playing agianst a good defense with inexpirance all around him. The packers have 23 rookies on their roster i think. It's gonna take time before everyone gets onthe same page.

That is BS favre play horrible and you know it. Explain thoes 2 ints please.
                            Your lack of knowledge ceases to amaze me. You didn't even watch the game did you.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                              get jay cutler out there!!!

though getting him in this early will make or break his career.... a la kyle boller

Plummer did worse last year on the game opener vs. the dolphins and then had a great year,..why put a rookie in and call it quits? :?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                                Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                                Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Originally posted by ghettosermon
                                Favre for sure, the Packers are going to be a horrible team no matter what so you might as well get the young guy in, but that will never happen because the Packers wouldn't have the guts to bench him.
                                I'd love to see the coach that benches favre is his first year as a head coach. people from wisconsin would have his head on a stake. ... PLus favre didn't really play terrible either. He was playing agianst a good defense with inexpirance all around him. The packers have 23 rookies on their roster i think. It's gonna take time before everyone gets onthe same page.

That is BS favre play horrible and you know it. Explain thoes 2 ints please.
                                Your lack of knowledge ceases to amaze me. You didn't even watch the game did you.
                                Ok here's what happened, Favre was having a decent game, he wasn't making many mistakes which is all you can really ask of the Packers against the Bears. Near the end of the game (once it was 26-0 I believe) Favre tried to get the team back in the game or at least score some points, so he went for it and he got picked off twice. I'm sorry, but I respect Favre for that. I like a qb who cares more about winning than his stats. Damage control is not the job of a qb. When you're losing you should try to win! Not limit your risks so you don't potentially lose by more. Don't throw out Favre's accomplishments just because of what happened near the end of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information