Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your franchise's most known player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well known Bucs include but are not limited to:

Lee Roy Selmon
    Mike Alstott
    Derrick Brooks

Comment

All time - Barry Sanders
      now - Barry Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
        I guess you have a point, but when I think Packers, I think Hornung, Taylor, Starr, Nitschke, Lombardi, etc. There's a strong possibility I'm in the minority there though.
        I'm too young for those guys but I definitely see your point. I guess it depends on what generation you're from.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          All time - Barry Sanders
          now - Barry Sanders
          Roy Williams and Rogers.

Comment

For San Diego, I honestly bet it's:

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              For San Diego, I honestly bet it's:

Dan Fouts? Kellen Winslow? Hell, even Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Dan Fouts? Kellen Winslow? Hell, even Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison?
                Think any of them are actually more well-known than Leaf though? Leaf's whole career was a media circus. I guarantee there's not a guy on Earth who would get chirped more if he went to a sports bar.

Comment

Hmmmm...Tony Madarich?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

All Time.... has to be Namath. Martin is well known, but not like Namath.

As of right now.... Chad Pennington maybe? Vilma? Coles?

Comment

Peyton Manning....and it'll say that way, unquestionably, for all time. (Unless you include Unitas in with the Colts, in which case an argument can be made...but U consider Balt's Colts a different team than Indy's.)
                      Last edited by frisby213; 04-08-2007, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                        Well known Bucs include but are not limited to:

Lee Roy Selmon
                        Mike Alstott
                        Derrick Brooks
                        What about Warren Sapp? He was my favorite player for a long time, probably because the Dungy-Bay Bucs were my 2nd fave team behind the Colts...(just imagine how happy I was when Dungy came HERE ^_^)

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                          All Time.... has to be Namath. Martin is well known, but not like Namath.

As of right now.... Chad Pennington maybe? Vilma? Coles?
                          Namath is immortalized.

Comment

Current: Peyton Manning

All-Time: Tough call, one of Johnny Unitas or Peyton Manning (and before some bitter Baltimorean comes in here crying about how Johnny U didn't play for Indianapolis, the question is FRANCHISE history, not CITY history).
                            You stole the heart and soul of the city and we were denied our history, why would we be bitter? And I fixed your obvious typo, someone from Baltimore is a Baltimorean.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

AZ Cardinals: Current player Edgerrin James. All-time: ...... Maybe Larry Centers? WHo knows. Plummer actually took them to the playoffs. A whole lotta names on a whole lotta losing teams. Joe Bugel was my favorite name, and Bidwell the idiot cut him when he was close to building success.
                              The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by johbur View Post
                                AZ Cardinals: Current player Edgerrin James. All-time: ...... Maybe Larry Centers? WHo knows. Plummer actually took them to the playoffs. A whole lotta names on a whole lotta losing teams. Joe Bugel was my favorite name, and Bidwell the idiot cut him when he was close to building success.
                                Current how about Boldin, Fitzgerald, Leinart? All-Time maybe Dan Dierdorf, he is a Hall of Famer.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information