Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your franchise's most known player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your franchise's most known player?

Of all time, and currently.

All time- Jerry Rice

Other options- Joe Montana, Steve Young, Ronnie Lott

Currently- Frank Gore

Other options- Alex Smith, Vernon Davis

Brett Favre. All-time...probably Brett Favre.

Comment

Ray Lewis...Ray Lewis

David Carr for all time wouldn't surprise me, he or Dre.

Comment

Ray Lewis by far

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

John Elway

Defensively...hhhmmm Maybe Steve Atwater or Champ Bailey when he hangs his cleats up.

Comment

Well for the redskins i say Darrell Green and Clinton portis
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Jets

All time: Joe Namath (and thats about it)
              Currently: err...Chad Pennington.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                Ray Lewis by far

The Ray Lewis Beyond The Glory was amazing. I wish I could find a copy of it on the net somewhere. :(

Comment

Panthers: Steve Smith and Julius Peppers

All time, I dunno, probably Steve Smith, Steve Beuerline, Sam Mills, Wesley Walls

lol, probably Rae Carruth.

Comment

Current: Peyton Manning

All-Time: Tough call, one of Johnny Unitas or Peyton Manning (and before some bitter Baltimoron comes in here crying about how Johnny U didn't play for Indianapolis, the question is FRANCHISE history, not CITY history).

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                      Well for the redskins i say Darrell Green and Clinton portis
                      Honestly Joe Theisman is probably the best known Redskin today, just because he's such a douche and he's always on TV.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Brett Favre. All-time...probably Brett Favre.
                        All time for the Packers? That's pretty sad given all the legends they had in the Lombardi years.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                          All time for the Packers? That's pretty sad given all the legends they had in the Lombardi years.
                          Well Favre is a sure-fire Hall of Famer and probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time. Packers do have a rich history but I can't think of somebody who is more of a legend than Favre. I guess an argument could be made for Vince Lombardi though, since he was one of the greatest coaches of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                            Current: Peyton Manning

All-Time: Tough call, one of Johnny Unitas or Peyton Manning (and before some bitter Baltimoron comes in here crying about how Johnny U didn't play for Indianapolis, the question is FRANCHISE history, not CITY history).
                            but he was a BALTIMORE colt!!1!!1!! j/k :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              Well Favre is a sure-fire Hall of Famer and probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time. Packers do have a rich history but I can't think of somebody who is more of a legend than Favre. I guess an argument could be made for Vince Lombardi though, since he was one of the greatest coaches of all-time.
                              I guess you have a point, but when I think Packers, I think Hornung, Taylor, Starr, Nitschke, Lombardi, etc. There's a strong possibility I'm in the minority there though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information