Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Chris Simms be benched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I would still give him some time but damn the Bucs have a hard schedule, its not gonna be easy for him but its not like they have anyone else
    Taking a Knapp.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
      well lets see, when you pass for 53 attempts, i dont think 3 picks is that bad considering caddy is nowhere to be found...you gotta give him a break, look at the stats...


      gruden is calling pass after pass, Defenses are teeing off on him, and the run is a non factor, meaning the play action pass is a non factor as well.../


      that o line needs to get it together, if simms is benched it would be wrong, all that blame isnt on him, anytime you throw 53 times and rush under 15 its a recipe for disaster

      He was lucky to only have three picks. Darrell Shropshire and Michael Boley dropped interceptions that hit them right in there hands.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
        well lets see, when you pass for 53 attempts, i dont think 3 picks is that bad considering caddy is nowhere to be found...you gotta give him a break, look at the stats...


        gruden is calling pass after pass, Defenses are teeing off on him, and the run is a non factor, meaning the play action pass is a non factor as well.../


        that o line needs to get it together, if simms is benched it would be wrong, all that blame isnt on him, anytime you throw 53 times and rush under 15 its a recipe for disaster
        Exactly.

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Shiver
          Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
          well lets see, when you pass for 53 attempts, i dont think 3 picks is that bad considering caddy is nowhere to be found...you gotta give him a break, look at the stats...


          gruden is calling pass after pass, Defenses are teeing off on him, and the run is a non factor, meaning the play action pass is a non factor as well.../


          that o line needs to get it together, if simms is benched it would be wrong, all that blame isnt on him, anytime you throw 53 times and rush under 15 its a recipe for disaster

          He was lucky to only have three picks. Darrell Shropshire and Michael Boley dropped interceptions that hit them right in there hands.

          i agree he looks horrible, but when do you put some of the blame on playcalling, o line and running game?


          of course he's not peyton manning, but i believe if the line was playing better and caddy was somewhere to be found, he could win games throwing 20-30 times





          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
            Originally posted by Shiver
            Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
            well lets see, when you pass for 53 attempts, i dont think 3 picks is that bad considering caddy is nowhere to be found...you gotta give him a break, look at the stats...


            gruden is calling pass after pass, Defenses are teeing off on him, and the run is a non factor, meaning the play action pass is a non factor as well.../


            that o line needs to get it together, if simms is benched it would be wrong, all that blame isnt on him, anytime you throw 53 times and rush under 15 its a recipe for disaster
            He was lucky to only have three picks. Darrell Shropshire and Michael Boley dropped interceptions that hit them right in there hands.

            i agree he looks horrible, but when do you put some of the blame on playcalling, o line and running game?


            of course he's not peyton manning, but i believe if the line was playing better and caddy was somewhere to be found, he could win games throwing 20-30 times

            Great great post. This should be stickied or something. And what is up with the extremely biased question? "Magically turn it around"...who is gonna pick that?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by turninandburnin1
              This sucks, Simms was my prediction for sleeper this year. I guess Ill just be startin Culpepper all year in my FF league.
              Damn talk about being screwed over......... :shock:

              Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

              Comment


              • #52
                You know this guy doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL QB when you read an article like this;

                http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4153409.html

                Chris Simms and Kyle Shanahan became such good friends at the University of Texas that they have their initials tattooed on each other's lower leg.
                "Kyle was a real wimp about it," Simms said. "He got a small one on his ankle. He was afraid his mom and dad would see it, so he keeps it hidden underneath his socks."

                Shanahan has a different version of the experience in which each player got the initials of the other four tattooed on his lower leg.

                "Let me tell you what really happened," Shanahan said. "Chris was dying to get a tattoo. When we got to the (tattoo parlor), I was the only one who already didn't have one. It wasn't any big deal for the others.
                "I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

                "Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

                That's rediculously homosexual.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Shiver
                  You know this guy doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL QB when you read an article like this;

                  http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4153409.html

                  Chris Simms and Kyle Shanahan became such good friends at the University of Texas that they have their initials tattooed on each other's lower leg.
                  "Kyle was a real wimp about it," Simms said. "He got a small one on his ankle. He was afraid his mom and dad would see it, so he keeps it hidden underneath his socks."

                  Shanahan has a different version of the experience in which each player got the initials of the other four tattooed on his lower leg.

                  "Let me tell you what really happened," Shanahan said. "Chris was dying to get a tattoo. When we got to the (tattoo parlor), I was the only one who already didn't have one. It wasn't any big deal for the others.
                  "I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

                  "Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

                  That's rediculously homosexual.





                  thats exactly what it sounds like, the beginning of a gay relationship...LMAO@"i was in the dressing room and chris came up and introduced himself and asked me out to dinner later" wtf





                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                  Comment


                  • #54

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                      Originally posted by Shiver
                      You know this guy doesn't have the mental makeup to be an NFL QB when you read an article like this;

                      http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4153409.html

                      Chris Simms and Kyle Shanahan became such good friends at the University of Texas that they have their initials tattooed on each other's lower leg.
                      "Kyle was a real wimp about it," Simms said. "He got a small one on his ankle. He was afraid his mom and dad would see it, so he keeps it hidden underneath his socks."

                      Shanahan has a different version of the experience in which each player got the initials of the other four tattooed on his lower leg.

                      "Let me tell you what really happened," Shanahan said. "Chris was dying to get a tattoo. When we got to the (tattoo parlor), I was the only one who already didn't have one. It wasn't any big deal for the others.
                      "I met Chris for the first time right after I transferred to Texas (from Duke) in January (of 2000)," Shanahan said. "I was the new wide receiver, and one day I was in the dressing room. Chris came up, introduced himself and asked if I'd run some routes for him. I said, 'Sure.'

                      "Later, he invited me out to dinner. We hit it off immediately, and we've been best friends ever since."

                      That's rediculously homosexual.





                      thats exactly what it sounds like, the beginning of a cool relationship...LMAO@"i was in the dressing room and chris came up and introduced himself and asked me out to dinner later" wtf
                      Oh dear god...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Guys relax.... its only two weeks and their line hasnt done ANYTHING to help him. They have the weapons and Simms is still a talented player. He'll come around

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by transcendent
                          Guys relax.... its only two weeks and their line hasnt done ANYTHING to help him. They have the weapons and Simms is still a talented player. He'll come around
                          Thank you, good sir.

                          bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            chris simms lost his spleen i think that definitely warrants being benched its just unnacceptable

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              no

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by k2isasoldier
                                chris simms lost his spleen i think that definitely warrants being benched its just unnacceptable
                                yeah and according to darko, gradkowski is the greatest QB EVER

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information