No announcement yet.

Best defense in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago followed by San Diego. Baltimore isn't even top 5, they just have played really really bad teams the first 2 weeks (oakland should have the top pick in the draft, and Tampa has been the worst offense in the NFC to date)

Comment

1. Bears
      2. Chargers
      3. Baltimore

One team that no one said is Pittsburgh. They have a great run D, and pass D is darn good too.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

I'm extremely critical of our defense, and IMO we haven't played like we're capable of yet, and that's scary.

And in today's game I was very disappointed. Maybe it was the game plan, or maybe it was just how we played, but our pass coverage was not good IMO. We left to many guys open.

Run defense was very good, as was the pressure on Kitna, but not the pass defense.

To be honest, we don't look like a top tier defense right now. And maybe I'm being to critical, but it's just how I see it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
          Chicago followed by San Diego. Baltimore isn't even top 5, they just have played really really bad teams the first 2 weeks (oakland should have the top pick in the draft, and Tampa has been the worst offense in the NFC to date)
          please name 5 defenses better, I know I wouldnt call them #1 due to the teams they have played so far.

Comment

What are you talking about? They all played really really bad teams in the first 2 weeks. San Diego played Oakland as well if you forgot, and Tenessee, Chicago beat Green Bay and Detroit, while Baltimore beat Oakland and Tampa Bay. I still say Chicago, but you can't say they didn't play equally bad teams, and atleast Tampa Bay was a playoff team.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
              please name 5 defenses better, I know I wouldnt call them #1 due to the teams they have played so far.
              I'm with ya. Baltimore is a very good defense. Ray looks to be back to his old form, although I don't think he's as good. Your secondary is insanely good. Your DL is underrated IMO and you've got a nice LB core.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

1) Baltimore
                2) Bears
                3) Chargers
                4) Falcons
                5) Broncos

Ravens are looking like a Super Bowl team.

"I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."

Comment

Not sure right now. Ravens, Bears, and Chargers are impressive so far, but all against bad teams so far.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                    Not sure right now. Ravens, Bears, and Chargers are impressive so far, but all against bad teams so far.
                    Agreed. I personally feel Jacksonville will have a top 5 defense coming against a very hard schedule.

Comment

Detroit is not a bad team. They're an average team and I'll keep saying that.

I mean they did play with Seattle.

They're a solid offensive team and a solid defensive team.

Comment

That was due to their defense, not their offense. They only scored 6 points.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, San Diego, Seattle

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                            Detroit is not a bad team. They're an average team and I'll keep saying that.

They're a solid offensive team and a solid defensive team.
                            The Lions are a below average team. If by average we're saying the 13th to 19th best team in the NFL. The Dolphins, for example, are an average team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Baltimore is looking very intimidating right now, while the Bears are struggling to get consistent pressure on the QB, the defensive backfield isn't gelling quite yet (though it seems to be improved over last year), and the unit as a whole isn't tackling well.

The homer in me says Bears.

The objective, rational part of me says you can't decide after just two games. Maybe after four. There's just not enough of a sample to make a determination yet. On stats alone, I think it's the Ravens.

Though Pittsburgh and San Diego are looking very good, I think Baltimore and Chicago are a big step above the rest of the league. Which, come to think of it, is how it should be.

Comment

Baltimore looks good, but they played two teams who are really are struggling on offense. Oakland and Tampa Bays O-Lines have been dismal. Now I'm not saying they're bad, but I wanna see them versus a top tier opponent. THe same could be said about Chicago, but the difference is they proved themselves last year.

I have Pitt ahead of Baltimore still, Lebeau's scheme works wonders, and is constantly bringing pressure, forcing turnovers and I think is second only to the bears

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information