Interception - 6
    Fumbles - 5
    Sacks - 9
    Tackles - 114
    (49 Tackles - Week One)
    (65 Tackles - Week Two)

Comment

Originally posted by psub10champs
      Baltimore looks good, but they played two teams who are really are struggling on offense. Oakland and Tampa Bays O-Lines have been dismal. Now I'm not saying they're bad, but I wanna see them versus a top tier opponent. THe same could be said about Chicago, but the difference is they proved themselves last year.

I have Pitt ahead of Baltimore still, Lebeau's scheme works wonders, and is constantly bringing pressure, forcing turnovers and I think is second only to the bears
      Baltimore's offense looked horrid today against the Raiders. I mean downright pathetic.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
        Originally posted by psub10champs
        Baltimore looks good, but they played two teams who are really are struggling on offense. Oakland and Tampa Bays O-Lines have been dismal. Now I'm not saying they're bad, but I wanna see them versus a top tier opponent. THe same could be said about Chicago, but the difference is they proved themselves last year.

I have Pitt ahead of Baltimore still, Lebeau's scheme works wonders, and is constantly bringing pressure, forcing turnovers and I think is second only to the bears
        Baltimore's offense looked horrid today against the Raiders. I mean downright pathetic.
        i dont thinks so i think that the raiders defence just look amazing

i think the raiders defence is good

Comment

Baltimore will be hard to go past now they've got a decent offense.

I think the top 5 will round out like this:

Chicago
          Carolina
          Tampa
          Baltimore
          Denver

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite
            Baltimore will be hard to go past now they've got a decent offense.

I think the top 5 will round out like this:

Chicago
            Carolina
            Tampa
            Baltimore
            Denver
            i think they have some much confidence thats what is making the defence so good (also that great dline)

Comment

I guess you're right, it wouldn't be easy going out there after three consecutive three and outs to try and stop an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
                Baltimore is looking very intimidating right now, while the Bears are struggling to get consistent pressure on the QB, the defensive backfield isn't gelling quite yet (though it seems to be improved over last year), and the unit as a whole isn't tackling well.
                I don't understand this pressure argument. We have 9 sacks in 2 games. How much pressure do you want? They were in both Favre and Kitna's faces the last two weeks.
                As I bolded above, consistent pressure. In the Detroit game especially, there were way too many plays when the QB had a lot of time to check down, and the receivers had a lot of time to find openings in the zones. Plus, a lot of the successs the Bears have had so far has been at the edges, allowing the QB to step up and avoid the pressure. I'd like to see a bigger push up front from Tommie... but then, I think he's been drawing a lot of double-teams.

A big part of it is me seeing a 2-0 team whose defense has allowed all of 7 points, and knowing that the D isn't playing up to its potential--which it will need to do to beat teams other than GB and Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                  Ravens stats in 2 weeks

Tackles - 114
                  (49 Tackles - Week One)
                  (65 Tackles - Week Two)
                  Tackles is the stat you're using to impress???

You realize that the only plays that don't end in a tackle are incompletions, out-of-bounds, and touchdowns. So comparing team defenses by means of total tackles makes no sense. Individual players can be compared by tackle counts, but not team defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
                    Ravens stats in 2 weeks

Interception - 6
                    Fumbles - 5
                    Sacks - 9
                    Tackles - 114
                    (49 Tackles - Week One)
                    (65 Tackles - Week Two)
                    Add a safety to that list

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Balitomre they have been looking pretty damn good latly.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

im a broncos fan...but common facts

they have been the most redzone tested and how many Td's....NONE

they havent played scrub offences...if anything they have played 2 of the best...and how many TD's NONE

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                          im a broncos fan...but common facts

they have been the most redzone tested and how many Td's....NONE

they havent played scrub offences...if anything they have played 2 of the best...and how many TD's NONE
                          Actually they have played two teams with "scrub offenses". In the past the Rams and Chiefs may have had good offenses, but so far this year that is not the case.

The Broncos defense is pretty good, but don't be such a homer. Denver still has way too many questions about its front four to be called a top 5 D.

Comment

ATL deserves more credit...they played 2 solid teams already....their secondary has a major improvement, their DE's are arguably the best tandom in the league and they have a great lb corp....

no one is on the level of the bears i dont care what you say...

#1 you have to take into consideration its the same unit as last year, the one that was already great, that means the unit gets to gel together, everyone has played together before so its not alot of new players trying to make it work...

#2 they drafted for more defense in the draft, meaning players get rest, and hester and manning was brilliant, adds speed and athleticism to their secondary that was already stout

now the ravens are always gonnabe up their when their healthy...because of ray lewis and ed reed, thats enough to almost vault them ahead of the bears because of their 2 superstars, BUT their D line is not as strong as chicago

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                              ATL deserves more credit...they played 2 solid teams already....their secondary has a major improvement, their DE's are arguably the best tandom in the league and they have a great lb corp....

#1 you have to take into consideration its the same unit as last year, the one that was already great, that means the unit gets to gel together, everyone has played together before so its not alot of new players trying to make it work...

#2 they drafted for more defense in the draft, meaning players get rest, and hester and manning was brilliant, adds speed and athleticism to their secondary that was already stout

now the ravens are always gonnabe up their when their healthy...because of ray lewis and ed reed, thats enough to almost vault them ahead of the bears because of their 2 superstars, BUT their D line is not as strong as chicago
                              at this point in their respective careers, I'd contest that Brian Urlacher is better than Ray Lewis.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                                Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat

at this point in their respective careers, I'd contest that Brian Urlacher is better than Ray Lewis.
                                Maybe, but I'd still take Ray Lewis, Adalius Thomas, and Bart Scott over Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, and Hunter Hillenmeyer anyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information