No announcement yet.

Best defense in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Baltimore the best. Big up front, athletes off the edge, great linebackers, good secondary.

Comment

I wish I could put Jacksonville on that list. They did what the Bears did. Only on the big stage and against a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
        I wish I could put Jacksonville on that list. They did what the Bears did. Only on the big stage and against a great team.

I agree Jacksonville and Dallas both agree to be on that list. Both showed excellent on the big stage. I suppose dallas isn't considered the best because of how they got raped by those big Jags WR's...but pitt also didn't do great. Williams and Jones combined for 14 catches and about 170 yards which was a little less then 50% of their total offense.

Comment

And people were making fun of Mike Peterson for calling them the best in the NFL during the intros...

Comment

Jacksonville have an elite unit, I wish Hayward didn't go down though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              Jacksonville have an elite unit, I wish Hayward didn't go down though.
              Me too. He was our only every-down defensive end, but there's plenty of depth on the D-line. With Meier starting now and teaming up with Spicer, it's like having four defensive tackles our there. McCray played well on passing downs, and had a sack, too.

Comment

Didn't Jacksonville register a turnover with their 4th and 5th Defensive ends on the field?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                  I like Baltimore the best. Big up front, athletes off the edge, great linebackers, good secondary.
                  as of now... the D has no weaknesses but that will change... but partly due to my homerism and party due to my knowledge... i have to say balitmore has the most explosive and talented D in the leauge

Go Ravens!

Comment

Baltimore definately contends for the number 1 Defense. The Bears are awfully good too, but if you look at what the Ravens have done their first two games, number 1 in yards allowed, number 1 in points, number 1 in turnovers, number 1 in yards per play(2.8). [SD is 2nd at 3.3 followed by Seattle at 4.3] 1 in 1st downs per game, number 1 in ypcarry(1.7, second is 2.7), tied for third in sacks, 2nd in QB completion %, already have a dTD and a safety, 3rd in 3rd down percentage. Just throwin some facts out there, they have been good thus far, as have been the Bears, but both teams played bad Os so I'll wait and see how they do against someone better, like SD in week 4.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                      And people were making fun of Mike Peterson for calling them the best in the NFL during the intros...
                      I love the Jacksonville defence. I don't know if they're the best, but they're definitely up there. So big, tough, and mean. I love the way they play.

Comment

Baltimore has been great even if they did play bad offences. also, they're carrying my fantasy team :D

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope
                          Baltimore has been great even if they did play bad offences. also, they're carrying my fantasy team :D
                          Lol, same here. The Ravens defense is one of the most well-rounded defenses with no glaring weaknesses. I'd say Baltimore with Chicago a close second.
                          Well, this ought to be a good season

Comment

Jacksonville. Mike Peterson is a underrated guy not a lot of people talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                              Jacksonville. Mike Peterson is a underrated guy not a lot of people talk about.
                              He is pretty good but his stats are a little inflated having the best DT duo in the league in front of him.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Rams D

The rams D has been doin pretty good latley I think they deserve some credit. The did loose to san fran but still. That is not there fault there offense counld not score.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information