No announcement yet.

Best defense in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing that makes our defense so good is how deep we are. Especially on the D-Line and in the Secondary. I mean Tank Johnson, Mark Anderson, and Idonije could start for some teams in the NFL, and yet they're backups to Brown, Wale, Tommie, and Brown.

In the secondary, Manning Jr. while a very good Nickel CB could start for a lot of teams in the NFL as well. And Chris Harris is a pretty solid SS, which I feel is his more natural position.

At LB, Ayenbadejo filled in nicely last week and Jamar Williams has been very good on Special Teams.

Our depth is what makes us really scary.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

you can rule out the Titans.

:evil:

Comment

Until I see otherwise, Chicago has the best defense. They are playing all out every down and I don't see a weakness on that team defensively.

Baltimore is 2nd because they have looked great in their first two games as well but I think Chicago's has been more impressive.

Atlanta is 3rd because I still have questions about them. Don't tell me, "they played two division games against Carolina and Tampa Bay". Yeah, I know they did. My favorite team is in that division. But Tampa Bay looks like a glorified college team (the defense is the only thing keeping them from being lower), and Carolina looked flat out terrible in Week 1 and they were missing Steve Smith, their best offensive weapon.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

My top 5

1a. Baltimore
          1b. Chicago
          2. Jacksonville
          3. San Diego
          4. ATL
          5. Seattle

Comment

i say Ravens are the best. They have great talent just about everywhere on the D

On the line: Suggs is a sack master, Ngata is their first rounder, Pryce is a great DE they got in FA from Denver.

LBs: Ray Lewis looks great and healthy, Adalius Thomas is 1 of the most underrated DEFENSIVE players in the league..hes done it all..safety, LB, DE and he showed his skills verse Raiders with a monster game.

Secondary..IMO the most talented..McAlister, Rolle, Reed and Landry played well last week.

Their D ranks #1 verse run, #3 verse pass #1 Overall. They stopped a team that had a great WR and great rookie RB last year and they stopped Moss and Jordan even though Brooks and their OL sucks.

Jaguars are definatley top 3 BTW. beat 2 quality opponents...shut down the Steelers and did pretty good in first game

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6
              i say Ravens are the best. They have great talent just about everywhere on the D

On the line: Suggs is a sack master, Ngata is their first rounder, Pryce is a great DE they got in FA from Denver.

LBs: Ray Lewis looks great and healthy, Adalius Thomas is 1 of the most underrated DEFENSIVE players in the league..hes done it all..safety, LB, DE and he showed his skills verse Raiders with a monster game.

Secondary..IMO the most talented..McAlister, Rolle, Reed and Landry played well last week.

Their D ranks #1 verse run, #3 verse pass #1 Overall. They stopped a team that had a great WR and great rookie RB last year and they stopped Moss and Jordan even though Brooks and their OL sucks.

Jaguars are definatley top 3 BTW. beat 2 quality opponents...shut down the Steelers and did pretty good in first game
              It's not to hard to stop those WR's when Simms is your QB.

Screw all that against the run and against the pass crap. I want to know how many points they let up, because that in the end is the most important thing.

Chicago has let up 7 points in two games on defense. And I believe Baltimore is right up there with Chicago.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Screw all that against the run and against the pass crap. I want to know how many points they let up, because that in the end is the most important thing.

Chicago has let up 7 points in two games on defense. And I believe Baltimore is right up there with Chicago.

also not hard to stop kitna and favre now a days..

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

also not hard to stop kitna and favre now a days..
                  Haha can't take a joke...?

Kitna is still a good QB, as is Favre. In Favre's case he just doesn't have the tools around him anymore and he has lost a step, but he's still a good QB.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                    Seattle isn't the best, but they deserve to be an option.
                    as does Jacksonville
                    http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

• fantasy wise i say Baltimore non fantasy wise, Chicago.

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU
                        fantasy wise i say Baltimore non fantasy wise, Chicago.
                        Chicago puts up some pretty damn good fantasy points there TCU, actually I believe they were at the top of the fantasy rankings last season because we preach turnovers and sacks, which is very good for fantasy points.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information