Monte Kiffin The Head Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Kiffin The Head Coach

Monte Kiffin is my favorite defensive coordinator in the NFL right now do you guys think he can be a head coach i know some people say he’s a little bit old

but that's what i think some teams need

i see this guy on the sideline's all fire up if his players makes a good play or bad play

do you guys think he had a chance to be a head coach (not sure but i believe he is in his last year of his contract) and if so where to

He's certainly deserving of a HC job and I'd like to see him get the chance, but the current trend in the NFL seems to be hiring young unproven coaches in hopes of getting the next Cowher.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
      He's certainly deserving of a HC job and I'd like to see him get the chance, but the current trend in the NFL seems to be hiring young unproven coaches in hopes of getting the next Cowher.
      i feel the same way i was a little bit mad with the packers choice i wanted so one more proven

Comment

He might be deserving, but he seems like too much of an X and O's guy. Kind of like Norv Turner, great OC..horrible HC!

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
          He might be deserving, but he seems like too much of an X and O's guy. Kind of like Norv Turner, great OC..horrible HC!
          for some reason i dont see that with him

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
            i feel the same way i was a little bit mad with the packers choice i wanted so one more proven

JIM BATES!!!
            :evil:
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend

JIM BATES!!!
              :evil:
              after what u saw bate do with that defence i was shock he didnt

what team is he with now>?

Comment

Kiffin may be the Tom Moore of Defensive Coordinators. Based on the performance of Tom Moore offenses, Moore should have had a head coaching oppurtunity at some point in his career, but he's never really wanted to be a head coach. Maybe Kiffin is the same way.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610
                  Kiffin may be the Tom Moore of Defensive Coordinators. Based on the performance of Tom Moore offenses, Moore should have had a head coaching oppurtunity at some point in his career, but he's never really wanted to be a head coach. Maybe Kiffin is the same way.
                  Agreed. Kiffin, Moore, and the Eagles' Jim Johnson are the deans of NFL coordinators. At this point in their careers, they're far too old to warrant serious consideration for a head coaching job, and I'm not even sure they'd want one anyways.

Comment

He's way too old.

Comment

Kiffin has turned down several head coaching offers.
                      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                        Yep. Teams have tried to get him to coach for years and he's turned down every offer thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                          Yep. Teams have tried to get him to coach for years and he's turned down every offer thrown at him.
                          why were they not good or cause he doesnt want to be a head coach

Comment

I don't like the Cover 2. So, no.
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I think the job of a head coach is to be a figurehead and a leader on the team more so than an X's and O's guy (and to have a strong understanding of personal). While I would love Monte as my DC, I'm not crazy about giving a Head Coaching position to guy that seems to possess the personality of a turnip. Look at the people that have worked under him, Lovie Smith and Rod Marinelli. Those two possess the same understanding of the cover 2 defense but seem to have more of the "it" factor than Monte. That being said, he's never actually been a head coach and has turned down multiple offers, so it's hard to say.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information