Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Panthers still have the best Dline in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR HOMER HATS!!
    i don't know how denver hasn't been mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
      I still think the Panther do. But my mind could change throughout the season.
      I'm with you on that, I think it's still to early to detrimine that.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

The Jags are pretty dam good.

Comment

Actually Id say the Jags. There are a couple of great DTs out there, to name the top 5 id say 1. Jenkins 2. Henderson 3 Stroud 4 Shaun Rogers and 5 Tommie Harris. The Jags have 2 of them. All they need is to pay two D-ends that are in the upper echelion of good and they would have the most dominating d-line. If they pulled Alex Brown away, and another solid D-end (cant think of any other non-premiere ones) that would be terrifying.
          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123
            Actually Id say the Jags. There are a couple of great DTs out there, to name the top 5 id say 1. Kerney 2. Henderson 3 Stroud 4 Shaun Rogers and 5 Tommie Harris. The Jags have 2 of them. All they need is to pay two D-ends that are in the upper echelion of good and they would have the most dominating d-line. If they pulled Alex Brown away, and another solid D-end (cant think of any other non-premiere ones) that would be terrifying.

I'd fix that, assuming you didn't mean Patrick Kerney is the best DT in the NFL.. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              Originally posted by Bearsfan123
              Actually Id say the Jags. There are a couple of great DTs out there, to name the top 5 id say 1. Kerney 2. Henderson 3 Stroud 4 Shaun Rogers and 5 Tommie Harris. The Jags have 2 of them. All they need is to pay two D-ends that are in the upper echelion of good and they would have the most dominating d-line. If they pulled Alex Brown away, and another solid D-end (cant think of any other non-premiere ones) that would be terrifying.

I'd fix that, assuming you didn't mean Patrick Kerney is the best DT in the NFL.. :shock:
              yeah thanks. I meant to put Jenkins but I somehow got him mixed up with Kerney. Sorry bout that.
              Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
              Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

With Hayward its the Jags, but as it is now the Bears have the best dline. The Panthers line was a bit overrated coming into the season, Jenkins isn't playing like he was a few years ago and Kemo is nothing special. Peppers is a beast, but right now he is the only one on that line playing up to his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                  With Hayward its the Jags, but as it is now the Bears have the best dline. The Panthers line was a bit overrated coming into the season, Jenkins isn't playing like he was a few years ago and Kemo is nothing special. Peppers is a beast, but right now he is the only one on that line playing up to his potential.

Don't forget, Rucker is past his prime as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777

Don't forget, Rucker is past his prime as well.
                    Rucker had a prime?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I guess '02-'03 could be considered "it," those were his only double digit sack seasons. Which considering that Peppers is acrossed from him, isn't that impressive.

Comment

I guess '02-'03 could be considered "it," those were his only double digit sack seasons. Which considering that Peppers is acrossed from him, isn't that impressive.
                        Well sacks don't directly relate to performance. We are talking about the Bears as a top 5 DL aren't we? I'm pretty sure there were at least 5 teams who's DL recorded more sacks last year, and this year too. Yet, the Bears still have one of, if not, the best DL in football despite the sack numbers. Rucker was always a pretty good DE, never elite, but pretty good.

Comment

Well sacks don't directly relate to performance. We are talking about the Bears as a top 5 DL aren't we? I'm pretty sure there were at least 5 teams who's DL recorded more sacks last year, and this year too. Yet, the Bears still have one of, if not, the best DL in football despite the sack numbers. Rucker was always a pretty good DE, never elite, but pretty good.
                          The Bears D-Line probably gets 95% of their sacks though because they almost never blitz their linebackers (except for Urlacher from time to time). Look at the Lions game just last week. 6 sacks. All of them from the D-line.

Does Skip Bayless really think that Kyle "I should have been a" Boller is funny? What an asshole.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

When your across from the best DE in football, sacks do relate to performance because your facing no double teams.

Comment

While the Panthers line is really good I think the Jaguars is better, esspecially if they have Hayward. The Ravens line is very good as well with big guys in the middle and alot of guys that can rush the passer on the ends.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

If the Jags have the best line, its because of this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJ62hxtNm4

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information