Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Panthers still have the best Dline in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    No Vikings on this poll? Are you guys all high? pav wouldnt be happy.
    draftguru152? What a loser.

    I would go with Atlanta.
    Don't forget he was also draftguru153. Although I dont think he got around to posting with that one.


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

    Comment


    • #47
      No. When healthy its the Jaguars. There is no better, and dominate Defensive Tackle Duo than Marcus Stroud and John Henderson. Add Reggie Hayward and Paul Spicer, there you have it.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

      Comment


      • #48
        It's gotta be the Bu... oh, why even bother?

        bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

        Comment


        • #49
          I think its still the Panthers but the Falcons are a close second

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
            when healthy, the front 4 of ATL is very scary....now thats just starters, like BBD said if depth is taken into account it almost HAS to be chicago because they can sub and their backups could start on alot of teams, and it keeps the starters fresh which is even better....

            but abraham and kerney on the ends with grady in the middle is your ideal line, definately better then baltimore to me, and close with chicago because tommie harris is a top 4 DT in the NFL right now

            1. Jenkins
            2. Stroud
            3. Henderson
            4. Harris


            after that shaun rodgers, casey hampton, and others come to mind, but i think those are the 4 top DT right now


            but ATL possesses one of the top DE's, and another a top 10, with big Grady clogging up holes for the run game, and i like that mix
            Cough Shaun Rogers Cough....


            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by sweetness34
              Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
              when healthy, the front 4 of ATL is very scary....now thats just starters, like BBD said if depth is taken into account it almost HAS to be chicago because they can sub and their backups could start on alot of teams, and it keeps the starters fresh which is even better....

              but abraham and kerney on the ends with grady in the middle is your ideal line, definately better then baltimore to me, and close with chicago because tommie harris is a top 4 DT in the NFL right now

              1. Jenkins
              2. Stroud
              3. Henderson
              4. Harris


              after that shaun rodgers, casey hampton, and others come to mind, but i think those are the 4 top DT right now


              but ATL possesses one of the top DE's, and another a top 10, with big Grady clogging up holes for the run game, and i like that mix
              Cough Shaun Rogers Cough....
              i dont agree with him but:
              after that shaun rodgers, casey hampton, and others come to mind, but i think those are the 4 top DT right now

              Comment


              • #52
                Even Panthers fans, at least some, will agree Kris Jenkins isn't fully back yet. The best defensive tackle play this season has been from Shaun Rogers by far. He is the best, because he's a load, while still distrupive in the backfield.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I would say Patriots DL but I would be an homer.

                  Btw, it's the team's deepest unit.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Handel
                    I would say Patriots DL but I would be an homer.

                    Btw, it's the team's deepest unit.
                    3-4 teams don't count when you talk about Dlines. The fact that theres one less person on the line simply makes it impossible for a 3-4 team to have the best dline.

                    If we did talk about best 3-4 Dlines though, Id give it to San Diego. Castillo, Williams, Olshanksky is one sick core. Dallas is solid at the End position, but lack a dominant NT, and Pitt has a dominant NT but lack strength at End. NE has the 2nd best 3-4 line.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Ravens1991
                      I think the Ravens have a top one, perhaps #1 due to the versatility of it. But the think I like is that the dline is probably the weakest part of the Ravens defense.
                      but being the weakest in out D is not a bad thing.. especially looking at our secondary(reed, mcalister, roole, landry) and lb's (lewis, at, scott)....

                      skill wise there is no team that matches the D as a whole, but i wouldnt say the ravens have the best DLine(its close though)


                      Go Ravens!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Shiver
                        Even Panthers fans, at least some, will agree Kris Jenkins isn't fully back yet. The best defensive tackle play this season has been from Shaun Rogers by far. He is the best, because he's a load, while still distrupive in the backfield.
                        Shaun Rogers is probably the best DT I've ever seen.

                        Like I said, Kemo isn't used to the system yet and Jenkins isn't 100%, when they both click, we'll be hard to go past imo.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I have a feeeling the Bucs offensive line will make the Panthers d-line look like the best in the league.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information