No announcement yet.

Better Linebacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vilma is the best, but there NEEDS to be some mention of Angelo Crowell. I'd take him over most already mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
      Vilma is the best, but there NEEDS to be some mention of Angelo Crowell. I'd take him over most already mentioned
      Make a list of the players already mentioned that you think Angelo Crowell is better than and try to do it not from the perspective of a Bills fan.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You caught me in a bit of an exaggeration there, i'll admit it. I didn't take in the quality of the players already mentioned. What I do hold true is that he still should've been mentioned, is easily one of the most overlooked players in the league, and I would take him over Crowder and Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Channing Crowder over Lance Briggs?

Yeah ok.
          Haha, you caught my homer, but Crowder is a stud.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Romarville

How about:

Shawne Merriman - Jonathan Vilma - Karlos Dansby

Shawne Merriman wouldn't be effective as a 4-3 OLB, he'd be a weak side End.

Comment

Briggs-Vilma-DJ

Comment

BESIDES VILMA, THE BEST LB IN THE LEAGUE THAT IS 26 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER IS BART SCOTT. HE IS A MONSTER.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
                  BESIDES VILMA, THE BEST LB IN THE LEAGUE THAT IS 26 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER IS BART SCOTT. HE IS A MONSTER.

that guy is actually looking very good leading the league in sacks.

Comment

Yawn. He's had a nice 3 game span and looked pretty good last year but let's slow our roll here before we start placing him above more established players like Lance Briggs or D.J Williams. I still don't consider the Ravens defense as good as people say it is, especially after they let Charlie Frye look like John Elway.

Comment

Yawn. He's had a nice 3 game span and looked pretty good last year but let's slow our roll here before we start placing him above more established players like Lance Briggs or D.J Williams. I still don't consider the Ravens defense as good as people say it is, especially after they let Charlie Frye look like John Elway.

hey whether the Ravens D is overrated or not the guy is leading the league in sacks so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991

hey whether the Ravens D is overrated or not the guy is leading the league in sacks so far.
                        Sure. And I'm not trying to take anything away from him. But it's been three games. I'm not convinced by any means that he's better than guys that have been to the pro-bowl and have played at a consistant level for a few years now.

Derreck Burgess had 16 sacks last year..does that make him a monster? Does anyone actually think that he'll ever duplicate that ever again? Now condense that down to 3 games instead of a whole season. Maybe Bart will prove that he's the real deal...but it's going to take more than 3 good games before I consider him a dominant defensive player.

Comment

good points, I think he will be a good player, he is showing his potential, perhaps @ the end of the season he will be up there.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information