No announcement yet.

Best rookie LB, so far.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Through three games Demeco Ryans has 30 tackles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
      Through three games Demeco Ryans has 30 tackles.
      While that is all good and well. It means the rest of our defense SUCKS. I don't know if it's maybe because we're allergic to blitzing or what ever, but thank god we got Ryans, I don't know if we would have a hope in the future for our D if he wasn't there.

Comment

Ryans, Lawson and Simms have all been very good but I have to give it to DeMeco.

Tim Dobbins of the Chargers has looked good in the preseason but hasn't been able to get PT since the season started. He's a name to look out for in the future.

Comment

I haven't watched the Raiders much this year for obvious reasons, so I don't know how well Howard has been playing. But, from the one Texans game I saw, DeMeco Ryans was all over the place making tackles.
          My teams:
          St. Louis Rams
          Michigan Wolverines
          Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

AJ Hawk has 20 tackles and a sack thus far. He's been good/great in coverage, and most the tackles he makes are within 3 yards of the line of scrimmage. He's gotten better each game, and has had plays where he showed why he was the fifth pick. Can't wait for next Monday....

Comment

Demeco Ryans

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Hawk outperformed Simms today in the game IMO. hopefully he can keep it up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  Ernie's been invisible the past two games after playing very well in the opener. AJ Hawk is gonna be a stud man.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Ryans is the best so far imo, him or Manny Lawson.

Another one to keep your eyes on though, that is slipping under the radar is Rashad Jeanty. No one knows much about him because he came over from the CFL, but hes still technically a rookie. He took David Pollacks starting spot because of injury, and has looked pretty good. Right now hes got 11 tackles a fumble recovery and a pass deflection, but he showed good pass rushing skills in the preseason, and had insane sack numbers in canada, so i wouldnt be suprised if he really starts to impress down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                      Ernie's been invisible the past two games after playing very well in the opener. AJ Hawk is gonna be a stud man.
                      i know 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Ryans has been leaps and bounds better than any of the other rookie LBs. Sims has disappointed me after playing very well vs. Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                          I wouldn't really say he's been invisible. He hasn't stood out since the first game but he is second amoung rookies in tackles and tied for 8th in the NFL.

Comment

Look at it this way.

Ryans is the Best MLB for a rookie. Sims has been the Best OLB.

I'd say they're about even, with Pathetic defenses they are showing up 90% of the vets on their team.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

im sure in time most of this rookie class of LBs will do fine hawk, simms, ryans, howard,ect..

Comment

demeco is the most talented linebaker on his team and in a four three system all of the tackles are going to be funneled into the middle linebacker.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information