X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frogstomp
    Originally posted by Splat420
    Does it really bother everyone that much? Seriously?
    Yes.
    Really? And what exactly bothers you so much about it? hmm....
    You have to ask what is there to like about T.O.?

Comment

You've never been more right, BBD. I can't stand this TO talk at all. I'm sick of hearing about him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

don't click on the thread if it bothers you so much...

Comment

I acutally think a TO thread is a good idea.

Comment

I started a stop the T.O. talk thread and everyone jumped all over me now somebody else does it and everone says good idea nice. :roll:

Comment

Does it really bother everyone that much? Seriously?
              Yes.
              Really? And what exactly bothers you so much about it? hmm....
              You have to ask what is there to like about T.O.?
              That's not what I asked at all. I asked why does it bother you so much. Honestly, I could care less if T.O. gets lots of attention, because it's either a) something stupid he did, and I enjoy laughing at stupid people, or b) something I can ignore. Meh.

Comment

forget 4 weeks. lets make it a month :roll: 8)

but seriously, lets make it a year. i can't stand the guy

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I don't like hearing about him 24 seven I live for football so I watch NFL Network,ESPN,FSN if there is a show on TV that is talking football I'am going to watch it. Then I tune in and they talk about T.O. the whole dam time it makes me not even want to watch I want to hear what is going on threw out the whole NFL not just what T.O. had for dinner last night and if it up set his teammates and coach.

Comment

I don't like hearing about him 24 seven I live for football so I watch NFL Network,ESPN,FSN if there is a show on TV that is talking football I'am going to watch it. Then I tune in and they talk about T.O. the whole dam time it makes me not even want to watch I want to hear what is going on threw out the whole NFL not just what T.O. had for dinner last night and if it up set his teammates and coach.
                    Well, it makes money.

Anyways, I don't see how you can be so upset and still watch. If it bothers you so much, be like NJX. However, I still fail to see why everyone gets so upset about the news having a crush on T.O. Change the channel, stop reading, get up and go do something.

But no. Instead of that, we whine, and keep watching, and keep reading... and whine.

Comment

Yeah if I wanted to hear some whining I would go to my 10 year old sister.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

i go to my girlfriend :roll:

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          I was thinking of making an ***OFFICIAL TERRELL OWENS THREAD***, just so we can limit the threads on him...
                          make it a sticky too -to cut down on the numbers of To threads
                          Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Re: Ban on TO discussions for 4 weeks?

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Im personally so sick of TO this, TO that, I ask if anyone is in agreement with me that it would do all us good if we ban TO threads for 4 weeks. We all know there is plenty more TO to talk about, and quite frankly, Im already sick of it. If you wanna hear about TO, watch espn. TO will continue to dominate the headlines for weeks, and instead of talking about quality football threads like the Ravens vs Chargers game, everyone is just gonna blah blah blah about TO. I know its coming. Im sure even Dallas fans are sick to their stomach about it. So I propose that we ban TO threads for 4 weeks, and if anyone makes a thread, the mods lock it. What do you think? I respect the decisions of the mods, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, Im just proposing it.
                            NOBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND MAKING YOU OPEN ANY TO-RELATED THREADS.

Comment

The guy needs to grow up and get his head out of his ass.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!! ALL HAIL KING T.O!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information