Ban on TO discussions for 4 weeks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban on TO discussions for 4 weeks?

Im personally so sick of TO this, TO that, I ask if anyone is in agreement with me that it would do all us good if we ban TO threads for 4 weeks. We all know there is plenty more TO to talk about, and quite frankly, Im already sick of it. If you wanna hear about TO, watch espn. TO will continue to dominate the headlines for weeks, and instead of talking about quality football threads like the Ravens vs Chargers game, everyone is just gonna blah blah blah about TO. I know its coming. Im sure even Dallas fans are sick to their stomach about it. So I propose that we ban TO threads for 4 weeks, and if anyone makes a thread, the mods lock it. What do you think? I respect the decisions of the mods, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, Im just proposing it.

Re: Ban on TO discussions for 4 weeks?

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    Im personally so sick of TO this, TO that, I ask if anyone is in agreement with me that it would do all us good if we ban TO threads for 4 weeks. We all know there is plenty more TO to talk about, and quite frankly, Im already sick of it. If you wanna hear about TO, watch espn. TO will continue to dominate the headlines for weeks, and instead of talking about quality football threads like the Ravens vs Chargers game, everyone is just gonna blah blah blah about TO. I know its coming. Im sure even Dallas fans are sick to their stomach about it. So I propose that we ban TO threads for 4 weeks, and if anyone makes a thread, the mods lock it. What do you think? I respect the decisions of the mods, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, Im just proposing it.

Comment

Originally posted by thah0ward2

Long live TO , TO, TO
      get well soon
      Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

Like it or not, we love Terrell Owens. You may not like what the man did on the field but when something new comes up such as a topic, you are going to click on it. If something new comes on TV? You are going to watch it. Of course afterwards you will complain about the "Same OLD T.O news, I am sick of him!!!!!!!111111oneone" but he's a modern day sideshow.

Who watched ESPN closely with Sal Paolantonio camped out in front of the Eagles Practice Facility like it was the second coming of the Munich Olympics strategy? I know I did for the most part. Of course he's more overplayed than those "retarder" Jon Lovitz commercials but face it, we are fascinated.

Also you are proving a point by creating *ANOTHER* T.O. topic. :roll:
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I was thinking of making an ***OFFICIAL TERRELL OWENS THREAD***, just so we can limit the threads on him...

Comment

No, I <3 Terrell Owens

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

BBD: here's my take.

i'm going to refuse to post in any thread that mentions Owens. I'm going to refuse to say his name. i'm going to turn off the radio or television when they talk about him. i'm going walk away from any conversations about him.

he's simply not worth my time, and i'm not going to deal with every idiot's hype about his every movement. it's pathetic that people give a... well, whatever, that he stubbed his toe on the way down stairs, or think this recent stuff is interesting and worth talking about. but rather than giving them a muzzle, i'm just going to give a clear mesage that i'm not interested. if sportscenter continues it's obnoxious "TO-watch" reporting, i will stop watching ESPN. if the local radio doesn't stop talking about him, i'll listen to another station or put in a CD.

the problem is that everyone's willing to not say another word, but their not willing to actually DO anything drastic that might have an effect. if every person i heard say "i'm so sick of TO" on the radio today had just turned off the radio, the advertisers would have noticed and thus, the programming would have changed to reflect it. i'm just not going to sit around and be reactive anymore.

all that said, this will be the last thread about Owens that i post in.

Comment

yo i have a question:

did TO live with his mother or grandmother in a 1 room house and the person living across from their house was acually his father that he never knew....

i heard this from somebody and would like confirmation

anway on topic, i personally am disgusted in TO, hes nothing wat you would want a sports figure to be depicted as, and blah blah.... hes just a pain to put it simply

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                    BBD: here's my take.

i'm going to refuse to post in any thread that mentions Owens. I'm going to refuse to say his name. i'm going to turn off the radio or television when they talk about him. i'm going walk away from any conversations about him.

he's simply not worth my time, and i'm not going to deal with every idiot's hype about his every movement. it's pathetic that people give a... well, whatever, that he stubbed his toe on the way down stairs, or think this recent stuff is interesting and worth talking about. but rather than giving them a muzzle, i'm just going to give a clear mesage that i'm not interested. if sportscenter continues it's obnoxious "TO-watch" reporting, i will stop watching ESPN. if the local radio doesn't stop talking about him, i'll listen to another station or put in a CD.

the problem is that everyone's willing to not say another word, but their not willing to actually DO anything drastic that might have an effect. if every person i heard say "i'm so sick of TO" on the radio today had just turned off the radio, the advertisers would have noticed and thus, the programming would have changed to reflect it. i'm just not going to sit around and be reactive anymore.

all that said, this will be the last thread about Owens that i post in.
                    *cough*drama queen*cough*

And you can't say anything back.

Comment

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!
                      http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Does it really bother everyone that much? Seriously?

You guys live sweet lives when hearing about someone on ESPN is your biggest problem. Honestly, I'm not bothered by it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
                          Yes.

Comment

You can always click on another thread...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                              Originally posted by frogstomp
                              Yes.
                              Really? And what exactly bothers you so much about it? hmm....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information