Whos the best CB in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the best CB in the league?

me and my friend are arguing over whos the best CB in the league.

he says its Deangelo Hall, i say its Champ Bailey.

then he says bailey is too old and i told him hes only 28 and he still said too old. I would take Champ Bailey over any CB in the NFL right now.

who do you think is the best CB?

Champ Bailey. A great QB like Tom Brady stayed completely away from him and Champ has been the best for quiet some time now. Hall has the potential to be in a year or 2 but not today

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6
      Champ Bailey. A great QB like Tom Brady stayed completely away from him and Champ has been the best for quiet some time now. Hall has the potential to be in a year or 2 but not today
      Bailey is the best, but that example isn't great. Obviously Brady isn't going to count on Troy Brown to beat out Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
        Bailey is the best, but that example isn't great. Obviously Brady isn't going to count on Troy Brown to beat out Bailey.
        Still, he didn't even look that way during the game.

Comment

Ty Law. He had like what 10 interceptions last year. He has been one of the most consistant CBs over his career.

Comment

Hall isn't even second best. Stop overrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Homicide
              Ty Law. He had like what 10 interceptions last year. He has been one of the most consistant CBs over his career.
              No, he got all those off of gambles, he got burned twice as many times as the picks he got

Sig by Me

Comment

scientific football book says he allowed least YPC average or up in top 3 i believe..you guys are underrating him because hes not a Jet anymore

Comment

scientific football book says he allowed least YPC average or up in top 3 i believe..you guys are underrating him because hes not a Jet anymore
                  No, i watched the games, there is no stat for trying to jump a route and getting beat

Sig by Me

Comment

He was in years before, but you can't judge CBs by INTs.

Because Deltha Oneal would be considerd a top corner.

A lot of Hall's INTs came from huge over throws.

Comment

INT's are a bad way to measure how good a CB is. Ty Law is not even top 15

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        INT's are a bad way to measure how good a CB is. Ty Law is not even top 15

i agree with the int comment

champ is the best currently but deangleo hall is well on his way to becoming #1

Go Ravens!

Comment

Hall played another great game today covering Fitzgerald as well as its possible to cover fitzgerald, he had numerous pass deflection and a vital INT return for a TD
                          Best CB is still Bailey because of his consistancy but no for long, by that i mean i think my answer would be HALL if this was week 16
                          Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Champ Bailey is the best all around CB he will shut down your best WR and help stop the run.

Comment

Terrance Newman, He hasnt been beat for a touchdown pass since the 2004 season.
                              Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information