No announcement yet.

Whos the best CB in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean no homer but after watching the pat game...it shows why champ is the best...he gets respect by all the QB he was not tested at all but once in that cover 2 play and still was not a complettion...he took away a whole half of the field

and not trying to take away anything from hall i actually get to see alot of atl games with sunday ticket, and he gets alot of his INTS from tipped balls not him jumping a route or somthing..

Comment

Al Harris. Hes the best CB in the NFL how can you not even have him as an option. Even Chad Johnson says he's the best, how much more proof do you want.

I am not serious about any of the above.

Comment

Thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
          Al Harris. Hes the best CB in the NFL how can you not even have him as an option. Even Chad Johnson says he's the best, how much more proof do you want.

chad johnson lies. he said he was gonna knock Harrison's helmet off and when he came near him before..he ducked and went down on his own

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128
            Originally posted by remix 6
            scientific football book says he allowed least YPC average or up in top 3 i believe..you guys are underrating him because hes not a Jet anymore
            No, i watched the games, there is no stat for trying to jump a route and getting beat
            So that means that if a quarterback always throws screen passes or dumpoff passes and his RB's take it all the way each time, he is the best QB in the league?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Age has nothing to do with talent. Your friend is an idiot. He's not good because he's old...psh.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Champ is still there, but no CB is shutdown and sometimes he gets burned too. My homerself thinks Ike Taylor is underrated, but nowhere near the top of course, but he's young...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

right this very minute? champ wins.

next year? i think deangelo hall could make some VERY good arguments for being number one, assuming that nothing changes between now and then.

ty law at #1 based on ints is a complete joke.

terrance newman not getting beat for a TD is a deceptive stat, unless you can give me a good reason that he doesn't always match up on a team's #1 WR like champ and deangelo do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokeys
                    Terrance Newman, He hasnt been beat for a touchdown pass since the 2004 season.
                    Not a Homer pick at all, I am a Ravens fans so I could easily say Chris McCalister but the best Corner right now is Champ but DHall is gonna be a stud for the next decade.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                      Originally posted by Pokeys
                      Terrance Newman, He hasnt been beat for a touchdown pass since the 2004 season.
                      Not a Homer pick at all, I am a Ravens fans so I could easily say Chris McCalister but the best Corner right now is Champ but DHall is gonna be a stud for the next decade.
                      Sarcasm?

Too me there is no definitive "Best" cornerback in the NFL right now. Terrance newman isnt the best but he is up there. Just watch him play.
                      Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                        Champ is still there, but no CB is shutdown
                        No one is like me.

Unless you are a scout who has looked at every CB in every situation with absolutely zero bias, then I don't think you can determine who is best.

Comment

Chris McAlister should get some mention...anyone who has watched him thus far knows what I'm talking about. I'm not being a homer.

-He shut down Galloway - 0 catches - and he has a 50 yard INT return for TD
                          -Randy Moss only had 2 catches against him
                          -Cleveland Game: he makes the play of the game as he intercepted a Frye pass that gave the Ravens the ball back.
                          -Today: Goes up against McCardell and he has 0 catches

Comment

I say after watching Hall cover Larry Fitzgerald today, Hall is on his way to being a top 3 corner in the NFL. He shut him out for most of the day and plays with a passion. I haven't seen enough of this to say that he's better than Champ Bailey, though. I'd say Bailey is the best shutdown WR in the NFL though.

-DA

Comment

McAlister is right up there in the top 5 in my books...
                              Whats up buttercup!

Comment

McAlister is heavily gifted and a top 3 CB but I think he's a little too aggressive at times and you can't rank him above Champ Bailey. I'd say he's 2nd with Rashean Mathis or Nate Clements as 3rd. Not sure between the last two. DeAngelo would wrap up my top five.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information