Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Newman is a legit elite corner, as is Leigh Bodden. As for Ike Taylor, he has been eaten alive this season, I have seen two games and he definitely didn't look the part of an 'elite' corner.
    If you consider Leigh Bodden an elite corner, may I ask who else you consider elite?
    Bailey
    Hall
    Newman
    Bodden
    Mathis
    McCallister

Comment

Ken Lucas has sucked so bad against the run this year to the point that a rookie will be starting over him...

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        Newman is a legit elite corner, as is Leigh Bodden. As for Ike Taylor, he has been eaten alive this season, I have seen two games and he definitely didn't look the part of an 'elite' corner.
        If you consider Leigh Bodden an elite corner, may I ask who else you consider elite?
        Bailey
        Hall
        Newman
        Bodden
        Mathis
        McCallister

your sig is awesome, it would be even better if it was a little bigger, and had a clip of deion doing his dance after a TD as well on the other side, and say something like passing the torch, just a thought

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

i think ken lucas is one of the more underatted corners in the league.

sig by CalBears99
          Originally posted by yodachu
          I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Most overrated corner: Nate Clements. He's oft-targeted, teams throw towards him, they do not fear him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
              Still unde when he is benched for a 2nd or 3rd round rookie because his tackling sucks?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                Originally posted by The Legend
                im a Chris McAlister fan so i will go with as he is my fav cb also he was never tackle by a tight end :D
                tacking that in consideration i would go out on a limb and argue that ben watson is probally faster then chris mccallister....
                what you smoking can i get some of that?

chris is one of the fastest cb out there

and your trying to say Ben is faster?????

oh ya but realy can i get smoke of that

suff you smokeing???? :D :D :D :D

Comment

gotta go with Champ, he's been the best or one of the best CBs in the league every year for a long time now. He is a big time playmaker but also doesnt get beat often, he tackles well and he has all the tools.

But I gotta show love to my boy Ken Lucas, one of the most underrated players out there.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021
                    Still unde when he is benched for a 2nd or 3rd round rookie because his tackling sucks?
                    Where did you ever get the idea Ken Lucas' tackling sucks? IMO, he's the best run support/hard hitting CB in the league.

Comment

• Cover Corners:
                      DeAngelo Hall
                      Rashean Mathis

Zone Corners:
                      Ken Lucas
                      Ronde Barber

Tacklers:
                      Nate Clements
                      Antoine Winfield

Comment

• Deangelo Hall owned by Hines Ketchup Ward on a BATCH pass for a 70 yard touchdown pass... lol
                        Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• asante samuel = 2nd best

best= champ

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                            Al Harris. Hes the best CB in the NFL how can you not even have him as an option. Even Chad Johnson says he's the best, how much more proof do you want.

I am not serious about any of the above.
                            Al Harris is just physical he gets burned and has way too many penalties on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Homicide
                              Ty Law. He had like what 10 interceptions last year. He has been one of the most consistant CBs over his career.
                              I agree

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChampIsHere
                                Originally posted by d34ng3l021
                                Where did you ever get the idea Ken Lucas' tackling sucks? IMO, he's the best run support/hard hitting CB in the league.
                                This is a while back, but so was my post.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...ers-lucas.html

So yeah...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information