No announcement yet.

Whos the best CB in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is, no real way to argue against it. Although last year, with his injuries, he wasn't good.

Comment

• Rashean Mathis.

Comment

• Ronde Barber! He had two TDS today!

Thanks to Votelynnswann for a brand new pimpin sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown
          Rashean Mathis.
          Mathis is a stud no doubt, but I don't think he's the best. He seems to have trouble containing the quick, shifty receivers.

Champ is definately the best in my opinion. He's gotten to the point where he's basically just baiting QB's to throw the ball his way. With his speed and athleticism, he can stay in his backpedal longer than pretty much anyone else in the league and still keep up wit the WR before he actually has to turn and run, which lets him break on the underneath routes so well.

I'll take this moment to throw Reynaldo Hill under the bus. He's the polar opposite of Bailey, because he turns his hips to run with the WR after about 5 yards. That's why he gets eaten alive with comeback routes and 10-15 yard outs.

Comment

• Was anyone watch "NFL Countdown" On espn today before the games? lol

It showed when they were coming back from commercial a little clip of DeAngelo Hall talking to the camera as he was walking to the locker room I was guessing and he said something like "Im going to get 2 Picks, 1 Touchdown, and we are going to win".... Lol I laughed.
            Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• In terms of best CB it's Champ no question. I think DeAngelo is similar to Champ at being a cover corner, but in supporting against the run, I've heard that Hall is not that great (I may be wrong, I dont watch ATL games). Bailey is a high level all around CB.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• It's without a doubt Kelly Jennings.

GO RUSKELL
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Namy
                  In terms of best CB it's Champ no question. I think DeAngelo is similar to Champ at being a cover corner, but in supporting against the run, I've heard that Hall is not that great (I may be wrong, I dont watch ATL games). Bailey is a high level all around CB.

I'd give the edge to Bailey, but Hall is no slouch in tackling abilities. Overall, Hall is getting better each year, but when healthy Champ is still the best and will be until he gets older.

Comment

• Champ is hands down the best. If you think Hall is better, then go ask Hines Ward how great Hall is. IMO Champ is one of the best of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information