No announcement yet.

Whos the best CB in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Whos the best CB in the league?

Whos the best CB in the league?

me and my friend are arguing over whos the best CB in the league.

he says its Deangelo Hall, i say its Champ Bailey.

then he says bailey is too old and i told him hes only 28 and he still said too old. I would take Champ Bailey over any CB in the NFL right now.

who do you think is the best CB?

• Romarville
    replied
    Champ is hands down the best. If you think Hall is better, then go ask Hines Ward how great Hall is. IMO Champ is one of the best of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Namy
    In terms of best CB it's Champ no question. I think DeAngelo is similar to Champ at being a cover corner, but in supporting against the run, I've heard that Hall is not that great (I may be wrong, I dont watch ATL games). Bailey is a high level all around CB.

I'd give the edge to Bailey, but Hall is no slouch in tackling abilities. Overall, Hall is getting better each year, but when healthy Champ is still the best and will be until he gets older.

Leave a comment:

• thetedginnshow
    replied
    It's without a doubt Kelly Jennings.

GO RUSKELL

Leave a comment:

• Namy
    replied
    In terms of best CB it's Champ no question. I think DeAngelo is similar to Champ at being a cover corner, but in supporting against the run, I've heard that Hall is not that great (I may be wrong, I dont watch ATL games). Bailey is a high level all around CB.

Leave a comment:

• Pokeys
    replied
    Was anyone watch "NFL Countdown" On espn today before the games? lol

It showed when they were coming back from commercial a little clip of DeAngelo Hall talking to the camera as he was walking to the locker room I was guessing and he said something like "Im going to get 2 Picks, 1 Touchdown, and we are going to win".... Lol I laughed.

Leave a comment:

• Pit Bull #53
    replied
    Originally posted by BrownsTown
    Rashean Mathis.
    Mathis is a stud no doubt, but I don't think he's the best. He seems to have trouble containing the quick, shifty receivers.

Champ is definately the best in my opinion. He's gotten to the point where he's basically just baiting QB's to throw the ball his way. With his speed and athleticism, he can stay in his backpedal longer than pretty much anyone else in the league and still keep up wit the WR before he actually has to turn and run, which lets him break on the underneath routes so well.

I'll take this moment to throw Reynaldo Hill under the bus. He's the polar opposite of Bailey, because he turns his hips to run with the WR after about 5 yards. That's why he gets eaten alive with comeback routes and 10-15 yard outs.

Leave a comment:

• Snaznits
    replied
    Ronde Barber! He had two TDS today!

Leave a comment:

• BrownsTown
    replied
    Rashean Mathis.

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    He is, no real way to argue against it. Although last year, with his injuries, he wasn't good.

Leave a comment:

• jsagan77
    replied
    Ok i'm here to eat crow.. Champ Bailey is the best CB in the league..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BPhilb
    Champ Baily is probalby still the best all things said...but being a Chiefs fan and getting to watch nearly every snap for Ty Law I'm not so sure that he isn't one of the best corners to ever play the game. His instincts are incredible and outside of him slipping on Sonotino Holms last year he has sniffed out every screen pass that has been thrown against us which is a play that killed us the last couple of years. I know he was a bit hobbled last year, but I can't understand why Jets fans always talk about how he was so bad last season. I'm not seeing that at all.

On the flip side Lenny Walls may be the worst DB to ever put on a uniform.
    fabian washington will be the champ bailey in a couple of years.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by snuff
    Charles Woodson.

He won the Heisman!
    charles woodson always good as long as he can stay healthy thats why we had to let him go.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied
    Originally posted by snuff
    Charles Woodson.

He won the Heisman!

Jason White>>Peyton Manning.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Charles Woodson.

He won the Heisman!

Leave a comment: