No announcement yet.

Tommie Harris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's quite the dominant player. I'm a Jags fan, and I am considering calling him the best DT in the NFL.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
      I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
      What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
        I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
        What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?
        i fell in love with him when i saw his speed on madden :P 3 years ago, then i lagitamatly became a fan of him

Comment

I don't think he is quite yet, but if he keeps playing like he did last night I'll admit it. He's so fast, and his arms are gigantic, speed and strength wrapped together, he has so much potential.

Comment

I'll quote you again...What the hell does, "he does own but I'd ONLY put him top 3 mean?" Top 3 is pretty damn good if you ask me....

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
              No not yet, he still isn't a Pass Rusher/Run Stopper, but best pass rushing? Yes!
              He's good against the run..

Comment

I can't get a good answer for this questions so here are some of my DT's.

Richard Seymour - Would be great if he only played DT
                Stroud
                Henderson
                Rogers
                Harris

I would have Harris ranked 5th in that list, but Stroud Henderson and Rogers are hard to put a number on and Richard Seymour would be somehwere in there above Harris if he only played DT in my opinion.

Comment

He reminds me of Rod Coleman, he'll be the best in a year or two, kind of like the DeAngelo Hall of DT's.

Comment

He's the best DT in football.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay
                      I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL
                        Originally posted by art vandelay
                        I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.
                        Hopefully he can get a few sacks and separate from the pack.

sig by VLS
                        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                        I don't care...

Comment

I'll quote you again...What the hell does, "he does own but I'd ONLY put him top 3 mean?" Top 3 is pretty damn good if you ask me....
                          We'll there is still Shaun Rogers who I am a big fan of, and then there is Henderson and Stroud.

Comment

We'll there is still Shaun Rogers who I am a big fan of, and then there is Henderson and Stroud.
                            :? ...So you'd actually put Tommie at #4 according to what I'm reading from your quote...

1) Rogers
                            2) Hender
                            3) Stroud
                            4) Harris

Comment

He isn't even the best DT on his team, Robbie Gould is.

Comment

:? ...So you'd actually put Tommie at #4 according to what I'm reading from your quote...

1) Rogers
                                2) Hender
                                3) Stroud
                                4) Harris
                                We'll 2-4 is interchangeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information