• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by intergalacticspacemonkey
    I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
    I'll quote you again...What the hell does, "he does own but I'd ONLY put him top 3 mean?" Top 3 is pretty damn good if you ask me....
    We'll there is still Shaun Rogers who I am a big fan of, and then there is Henderson and Stroud.
    :? ...So you'd actually put Tommie at #4 according to what I'm reading from your quote...

1) Rogers
    2) Hender
    3) Stroud
    4) Harris
    i wouldnt mind having him ranked there. Personally I think they are all pretty much equal, with MAYBE Henderson and Stroud getting the nod over Harris, because they look friggin awesome playing together. But SR is playing at most only equal to the level Tommie Harris is on. No way shape or form better than.

Potential.....well thats a different story....
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

No DT in the NFL is playing at Tommie's level right now. We manhandled Shaun when we played him. Stroud and Henderson are very good but Tommie has been arguably the best defensive player in the NFL up to this point. I mean a DT leading the league in sacks, are you kidding me?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by a-dub83
        i don't know that he's the best, but the Colts D-line could sure use a Tommie Harris
        Or a Corey Simon.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

When healthy, Kris Jenkins is the most dominant DT in the NFL and there is no doubt in my mind that that is true.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            When healthy, Kris Jenkins is the most dominant DT in the NFL and there is no doubt in my mind that that is true.
            yes too bad he cant stay healthy....
            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL

too bad he's healthy this year....and regardless kris jenkins is still in the top 5 of DT's, him and peppers on the same line is sick

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat

too bad he's healthy this year....and regardless kris jenkins is still in the top 5 of DT's, him and peppers on the same line is sick
                  so is a defensive line of..

Alex Brown / Ogunleye / Tommie Harris

Comment

I loved Tommie Harris in college, and sad to see him go to the Bears. He does own, but I would only put him in top three.
                    What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?
                    the same problem all the other teams in the NFL have....their Defense
                    http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Originally posted by detknowitall
                      What the hell is your problem with Chicago dude? :?
                      the same problem all the other teams in the NFL have....their Defense

Bears fan

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

healthy, yet not leading the league in sacks now is he?
                        Bears fan

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Our DL of Harris/Scott/Brown/Ogunleye/Anderson/Johnson is just flat out sick. Anny of these guys could start on a majority of teams in the NFL and be very good. Our DL depth is absolutely insane.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                            Originally posted by art vandelay
                            He's the best DT in football.
                            I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.
                            Hopefully he can get a few sacks and separate from the pack.
                            I know the Bills O-line is very untalented. Fortunately, they are not the worst o-line in the NFL right now. They might even be the most overachieving. Peters is good, Villarial is OK, but everyone else should be either 2nd or 3rd string on another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                              He's the best DT in football.
                              I hope you enjoy him next week.

With that outstanding Buffalo Bills OL.
                              Hopefully he can get a few sacks and separate from the pack.
                              I know the Bills O-line is very untalented. Fortunately, they are not the worst o-line in the NFL right now. They might even be the most overachieving. Peters is good, Villarial is OK, but everyone else should be either 2nd or 3rd string on another team.
                              I agree. Willis is running the ball well and Losman has the scrambling ability to at least make up for some of the Bills deficiencies.

That being said we're good for at least 3 sacks this week, regardless of how the game goes.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information