Charlie Frye grade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Frye grade?

How do you think he is faring in the NFL? Im bias so I want other opinions.

Completion % = 63.2
    PassTD = 5
    INT = 7
    RushTD = 3
    totalTD = 8

Total yards = 866 (217 ypg)

YPG leaders.....(total pass yards)
    League Leader = 1112
    FRYE = 866
    League average = 590

Fumbles=2
    Fumbles lost=2

QB rating = 73.6

For having still, not a great OL, WR's have been hurt, along with starting RB and Bentley out for the year, how do you think Frye is doing for the Browns? Is he worth keeping as the starting QB of the future?

I'm not even gonna vote because you only gave us two options...will he be the answer or will be a career back up?

I don't think he'll ever be a pro-bowler who saves the franchise, but I don't think he will be a career back up either.

I think he will be solid but unspectacular. He must be more consistent and make some better decisions...

Comment

Frye's going to be a good QB. He just needs some time and a running game. But I like his potential.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Like dcarey said I think he could be a solid starter in the league but just won't be the Pro Bowl type.

Comment

Well I'm obviously very biased but I agree that he should be the starter for at least another year or two. There are plenty of positions outside of QB that the Browns need to try to upgrade on before him. The O-line stinks, the running game stinks, the secondary stinks, there is little passrushing unless they blitz. If I were the Browns I would start looking at corners in this years draft. Leigh Bodden is pretty good but beyond that I wouldn't count on anyone contributing much for this team.

On another note, I hope they don't fire Savage or Crennel. Give the guys some time, christ at least these Browns are competitive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

well i like to say that he was a steal in the 3rd.. he has good poise and is confident... i really like his potential

Go Ravens!

Comment

He could of thrown the game away this week like he did last week. Why does he keep throwing interceptions in the redzone in the 4th quarter. Hes lucky he was playing the Raiders and not any other team.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                He could of thrown the game away this week like he did last week. Why does he keep throwing interceptions in the redzone in the 4th quarter. Hes lucky he was playing the Raiders and not any other team.
                Cause he's a product of the Willard education system.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

He hasn't started a full year yet, so I would lay off a bit before assessments are made.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

He's been good, but every QB's stats get a nice little boost after playing Oakland

Comment

I think he'll gain some good skills over the years. But at the same time he wont save the franchise but he also wont be a career back up.

Comment

Remember Jeff Garcia's stupid throw last year against the Bears in overtime, which was intercepted and returned for a GW TD?

Frye's 4th quarter INT was at least twice as stupid.

:?
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                          Remember Jeff Garcia's stupid throw last year against the Bears in overtime, which was intercepted and returned for a GW TD?

I didn't see Frye's INT, but was it THAT bad? The Garcia INT was the stupidest decision I've ever seen im my life. He could've just as well ran backwards, put it in the endzone for the Bears, and walked off the field.

Comment

He is defenitaly our future, probably not a hall of famer but good nonetheless. I could see him going to a pro bowl or two.

He has all the intagibles to be good, plus amazing pocket manuvering abilities and strong enough arm.

He just needs some experience and a decent o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                              Originally posted by Geo

I didn't see Frye's INT, but was it THAT bad? The Garcia INT was the stupidest decision I've ever seen im my life. He could've just as well ran backwards, put it in the endzone for the Bears, and walked off the field.
                              :D
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information