Vick now 5th in NFL in rush yards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d34ng3l021
    To be honest, the only defense that scares me in the NFC is the defense of the Bears. Their defense is just plain .

The Bears are the only team I am afraid of, period.

Comment

scar is the angriest poster on NFLDC. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D

Him and Scorchin in their prime was something to watch, err read.

As for Vick; all he needs to be is 1999 mid-70 passer rating, Steve McNair with better legs. If the Titans can make the Super Bowl, and be close to winning it with McNair as a 'mediocre' passer, but runner, having Vick shouldn't inhibit the team's chances.

The only concern thus far from my perspective is red-zone offense. 2 dropped TDs, 1 blocked field goal, 1 interception, it's been straight up ugly. Why wont use Griffith in a power I situation?! It doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
          Originally posted by Scotty D

Him and Scorchin in their prime was something to watch, err read.

As for Vick; all he needs to be is 1999 mid-70 passer rating, Steve McNair with better legs. If the Titans can make the Super Bowl, and be close to winning it with McNair as a 'mediocre' passer, but runner, having Vick shouldn't inhibit the team's chances.

The only concern thus far from my perspective is red-zone offense. 2 dropped TDs, 1 blocked field goal, 1 interception, it's been straight up ugly. Why wont use Griffith in a power I situation?! It doesn't make sense to me.
          good points....i would think about griffin as well, the red zone play has been sloppy as if they are cramped as to what they want to do, but i think defenses key in on alge crumpler as the main red zone target as well

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

He would get eaten alive by chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              I don't see how or way any WR would like to play with him they are not going to get the ball more then 3 times a game if that he only looks at the TE.

Jenkins and Lelie are the two receiving leaders for the Falcons.. :?
              Thats because Crumpler can't catch anything.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information