Clear All

• Worst Team in the NFL right now

Titans

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Tennessee, weve gone backwards from last year, we cant actually stop any form of running back, be it third string or not, we cant stop the pass, the only players with life in them are keith bullcuk and chris hope (hope leads the NFL in tackles) the offense is like a lake, stagnent and still, dont seem to go anywhere

at least oakland showed signs of life at the weekend

Comment

ill agree with you titans fans..... and having a raw rookie starting isnt gonna help

Go Ravens!

Comment

Titans. I would've voted Raiders, but all you Titans fans have had some convincing arguments .

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(

Comment

I say Raiders. Like OMG WTf they have no o-line. Seriously, if they had that little stool thing that they have for pass skeleton drills when the offensive line is practicing on their own, they might be a little better.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Raiders. The Titans are a close second.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Jason Taylor said Miami, I am going with him.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.

Comment

It's close, but i will go with the Titans. Calvin Johnson meet Vince Young, Vince meet Calvin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                      It's close, but i will go with the Titans. Calvin Johnson meet Vince Young, Vince meet Calvin.
                      Poor Calvin, he is gonna go from a RB at QB to a WR at QB.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                        so true.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          Damn i know young is a good QB, but man i didn't know he could play both QB, WR, and RB at the same time 8) go ahead and give him his MVP award.

Comment

Raiders.

Not just the crappiest team, but the worst. Hell, they lost to Cleveland.

At least Tennessee has a QB that eventually is going to be worth something.

Comment

titans are not the worst and are not too bad....

youth in the secondary with hope and pacman(who has stepped up leaps and bounds from his rookie season)...also haynesworth and bullock on the defensive side...

on O a qb who looks like he can win some games for them this year even, and actually looked good before the game was out of hand, at one point he brought it within 2 td's but he will need a defense as well as help....lendale looked really really good 2, i think with more carries then 9 he could of done something, hell if he is already in shape and stays in the weightroom and the gym they wont need to bother with another rb unless its a speedster ala norwood, then brown and henry are still talented....WR is their most glaring need and the pace their at they should land ginn or calvin johnson....

but oakland is far worse, they dont know if they need a qb or not, their o line is in shambles, jordan is alot older and by the time they are a playoff team i doubt he's around, and the defense needs rebuilt from the ground up....so as a team and organization oakland is far worse

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information