X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
    Originally posted by The Unseen
    just trust me
    If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.
    It won't happen, lol.

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won
    Raiders lost.
    still the raiders

Comment

Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
        Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.
        andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/

Comment

Originally posted by datchapin
          Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
          Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider
            Originally posted by Basileus777
            Raiders. Andrew Walter makes Vince Young look like Joe Montana.
            andrew walter has been looking good you idiot. watch game and dont base your self on stats/
            Whoa dude, easy on the idiot comments. Let's not get this thread locked.

Anyways, I still predict Oakland will end up taking Brady Quinn next year. Just a hunch that Walter isn't the answer. But who knows.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              Seriously. Miami beat the Titans, Miami lost to Houston, Titans might get one from Houston, but not both.
              Perfectly said. And the worst team is Oakland, although the Titans are close.

Comment

its amazingly funny to watch 2 people argue over if their team sucks or sucks really bad

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

it feels good knowing the jets arent on this list

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                    Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(
                    well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
                    i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,

Comment

the more i think about it, i dont think the titans will end up grabbing calvin johnson...seems too perfect, especially for vince...they could end up at #4 but they could slip out of the top 3, green bay could surprise and be in the top 3

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                        Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(
                        well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
                        i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,
                        VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                            Originally posted by The Unseen
                            just trust me
                            If the Jaguars lose to the Titans at home, I might just throw up. Although...it is unfortunately perfect timing for an upset.
                            It won't happen, lol.

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            I'm surprised to see that the Cardinals aren't on this list. Anyway it's the Titans because the Raiders won
                            Raiders lost.
                            :( i'm sad i'm the only one that has any faith.
                            [/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                              VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.
                              i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverde

Comment

Raiders, the game starts with the line, and they dont have one. Lamont Jordan is a below average RB, I might be in the minority here but I dont think Walter is the answer at QB, short or long term. Theyre D doesnt scare anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information