• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jets future
    Originally posted by smittyjs
    Originally posted by jets future
    Originally posted by smittyjs
    Atleast Young has made less rookie mistakes than collins made the first three weeks :(
    well the titans are dumb they should of started volec, if fisher liked colllins better than volec, let collins learn the offense, week 3 or 4 start collins, then you start playing young toward the end of the season,
    i saw week 1 collins was makin errors cus he did not know the offense that much,
    VOLEK, but no i agree why Fisher didn't start Volek, Volek felt didn't need to do anything this offseason and TC and felt the job was his anyway, which pissed Fisher. So i'm glad Volek isn't part of this team anymore, never a fan of his.
    i liked volek is pretty good he has strong arm, i wished you guys wanted to get rid of him last year cus when we needed a qb last year after the begining of the season we were intrested in volec but you guys wanted more for him, he would have been a good fit with hemindinger but instead we got vinny testerverde
    Yeah i was pissed last year we didn't trade him, i think the Jets offered a second or third for him, Slow at picking up an offense, but would have been good with hemindinger there.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Without a doubt, the answer to this question is the Vikings. Case closed.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

hata much?

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.

Comment

Titans beating the Texans twice?

LOL

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Titans. They just can't do anything.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by transcendent

Offense or offensive playcalling?
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

We flat out suck
                    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Originally posted by JPLUFF
                      I want to say Detroit so bad.

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

I like to think we can beat at least one of those teams
                      Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.

Comment

Nice sig?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions

But I can't because Arizona, San Francisco, Miami, and a rematch with Green Bay are still on the schedule.

Me too. Detroit is probably the worst, but the Raiders and Titans have a much higher chance of picking #1 overall.

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions

where are you guys headed as far as #1 pick....would they go quinn, AD or johnson if in the top 3 and if they land around or 5 what need do they want to address first....because it seems like they have alot of talent, just not at key positions, they can have multiple pro bowlers each year but i wasnt sure what they wanted to take care of first...
                            Probably Quinn or trade down. We probably won't go QB as Kitna has been one of the few bright spots on our team. But seeing as he is getting up there, Quinn isn't out of the question. Kevin Jones has been good when the OL hasn't played like crap and I don't think AD would have that much more success than KJ is having. And the Lions won't take a first round WR for at least the next 5 years. But the Lions want to get better as soon as possible so I think they'd try and trade it.

Comment

i can't believe people think their team is worse than oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12

Nice sig?
                                Thank you, smittyjs might make you one too if you inquire.
                                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information