• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted the Lions for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
      Originally posted by transcendent
      Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
      Without a doubt, the answer to this question is the Vikings. Case closed.

if the quetion was worst offense it would be us.
      Offense or offensive playcalling?

both. Im starting to think Brad Johnson is too damn conservative.

Comment

Oakland by far they just suck that is all you can say.

Comment

is this even a serious question?

Poor Raider Nation

Comment

Raiders vs Niners this week 0 - 0 draw

do you relise someone will have to win this

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
              Originally posted by datchapin
              Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
              Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.
              In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.

Comment

definitaly Oakland

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                  titans are not the worst and are not too bad....

youth in the secondary with hope and pacman(who has stepped up leaps and bounds from his rookie season)...also haynesworth and bullock on the defensive side...

on O a qb who looks like he can win some games for them this year even, and actually looked good before the game was out of hand, at one point he brought it within 2 td's but he will need a defense as well as help....lendale looked really really good 2, i think with more carries then 9 he could of done something, hell if he is already in shape and stays in the weightroom and the gym they wont need to bother with another rb unless its a speedster ala norwood, then brown and henry are still talented....WR is their most glaring need and the pace their at they should land ginn or calvin johnson....

but oakland is far worse, they dont know if they need a qb or not, their o line is in shambles, jordan is alot older and by the time they are a playoff team i doubt he's around, and the defense needs rebuilt from the ground up....so as a team and organization oakland is far worse
                  seriously saying that about our defense.what you are saying is completely stupid.our defense would look alot better if our offense could keep them off the field for more than three plays.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                    Titans aren't beating the Texans twice no way in hell. I'm sorry, but the Titans just aren't doing it. My only regret about sweeping the Titans is that we will no longer have a shot at Peterson, but oh well, crushing Tennessee is worth it.
                    Titans>Houston, like we did last year we will SWEEP the Texans.
                    In the words of Ozzie Guillen, Psshhtt... please. Quit living in the past. Fisher's lost control of the team and Young is at the root of the dissention. You lost a POS in Haynesworth. Mean while the Texans beat the team that beat you and is finally coming together. Titans are gonna go winless in the division. I won't go so far as guaranteeing that, but I just don't see the Titans pulling out a win.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I would say the raiders, but the titans are 2nd with the Bucs right behind in 3rd.

Comment

Ima have to say the Raiders followed by the Bucs who have been terrible compared to last season

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan

The 49ers are better in every regard. I would be like so if the Raiders won:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
                              1. titans
                              2. 9ers
                              3. raiders
                              4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.
                              Peyton Manning Fanboy
                              Originally posted by Complex
                              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820
                                Originally posted by Shiver

i may be the only one but i really expect a raiders win. i know its pre-season but the raiders flat-out dominated the 9ers.

my rank would be
                                1. titans
                                2. 9ers
                                3. raiders
                                4. bucs

if they lose ill be the first person to admit i was wrong.
                                did you just use a pre season game as a reason for a team to win a regular season game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information