Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams or Brandon Jacobs????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you really need a life. Who makes a thread with this topic?

Anyway, Jacobs doesn't really deserve to be in the conversation. Not counting o-line's and supporting cast, just pure talent and skill, it goes Ronnie Brown, then Caddy,..........................then Jacobs.

Comment

I can't wait to see Jacobs as a starter. I still remember his first play as a rookie. Takes the ball off tackle, right side and barrels for about 20 yards.
      He's going to be punishing defenses all year. At this point i'd go

1. Ronnie Brown - best all around skills.
      2. BJ - Absolute truck.
      3. Cadillac - "rich boy sellin' it, automakers want a check... just bought a cadillac. just bought a cadillac. Throw some D's on that money."

Comment

Jacobs really didn't play on Auburn. Hes counted as a Southern Illinois player.

Comment

Caddy and Brown are struggling to put together healthy 16 game seasons.

Comment

Brandon Jacobs will be average at best. Do you know how easy it is to be a back-up? Especially Tiki Barber's back-up? No one game planned for him. Have you ever heard of Troy Hambrick? He was the hear apparent to Emmitt Smith. Having 100 yard and 2 TD games all the time. Talking smack and saying he is better than Emmitt. Then Emmitt leaves, and teams game plan for him, and now lets just say he is out of the league. People are going to suprised by the lack of production from Jacobs.

Comment

I too am looking forward to seeing how Jacobs fares, now that Tiki Barber is no longer on the team and he's got his chance to be the primary back.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

1) Caddilac
                2) Brown
                3) Jacobs
                Jacobs will be able to prove himself this year and I think he will be great, but hes more one demintional(spelling) whereas Brown and Caddy can do other things. Jacobs wont burn anybody, but Caddy and Brown can and they demonstrate power.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                  3. Cadillac - "rich boy sellin' it, automakers want a check... just bought a cadillac. just bought a cadillac. Throw some D's on that money."
                  Hm... nice analysis.
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Cedric Benson.

Comment

ronnie brown

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZyOCei_s1z0

After BBDs post I'm not getting involved....

It definitely should be a lot closer, that's all I have to say. Caddy didn't win ROY for nothing....

3000th post!....APPLAUSE
                        Last edited by etk; 04-09-2007, 09:01 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                          Hm... nice analysis.
                          lol, thanks.

Comment

Right now, I'll go with Brown and Cadillac as a tie with Jacobs last. I think its too early to call it, I'd have to see what Jacobs does after a full year and what Cadillac does with a better O-Line in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Right now, I'll go with Brown and Cadillac as a tie with Jacobs last. I think its too early to call it, I'd have to see what Jacobs does after a full year and what Cadillac does with a better O-Line in front of him.
                              All of em have a lot to prove.

Jacobs hasn't gotten significant carries his whole career yet. He doesn't hit the hole fast, runs too high, and often tries to do too much which leads to fumbles and people stripping the ball from him. That could also lead to durablity issues. He's not the best at pass blocking or catching either. Very raw.

Cadillac needs to show he can hold up a full season, and needs better oline play

Ronnie needs to show better vision, and needs better oline play.

Right now, I think all 3 aren't guarantees heading into the season. Although I like Ronnie's physical ability the most, and Cadillac's natural running ability.

Comment

1. Ronnie Brown has been the best so far, he hasnít been as good as I thought but Brown has been pretty solid and I think he is ready for that break out season.

2. Brandon Jacobs has been awesome as the #2 RB, this upcoming season is going to be big for him and I honestly believe he can be the #1 RB the Giants need.

3. Cadillac Williams has been rather disappointing its not like heís a bust or anything he still has time to turn it around, he just has to stay healthy. But can he?
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information