Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams or Brandon Jacobs????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
    Ronnie Brown and its not even close.
    Thanks for your deep insight and explanation!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The fact he falls forward most times helps him alot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P0K79UadKh4

sean taylor hit him very well.

THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE ON HIS JUNK MAKE ME SICK. Once he proves that he can get 300+ carries and sustain what he does, then you can open your mouths or bend over.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally Posted by bored of education
        Jacobs running style will be favorable for the 6-12 rushes a game. If he can sustain that style, effectively miss taking on the big hit, because more often than not he wastes energy and doesn't deliver the hit as is seen in the two youtube videos someone posted. If he was taught to run a little lower, leverage going more forward, and too miss some hits, then he could be a highly effective full load carrying back. But he has yet to do that
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I haven't seen many say that Jacobs is the best. I don't get where all the hate is coming from.

He has potential, but like Ive stated MANY times in this thread, I don't know if he's a fulltime back.

He has slow acceleration and can't drop his hips well. He's by far the least complete of the bunch. And he's very raw.

But that doesn't mean he can't work. Ive been extremely critical of him in the past only to be proven wrong. So I'll bite my tongue on him for now.

I still question his ability to be a fulltime back. But Im not gonna blow him off as garbage either.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            Or maybe you're not that good and you're a troll....? That's about right.
            Guess you overlooked who I voted for.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Or maybe you're not that good and you're a troll....? That's about right.
              Ah...calling someone a troll because you don't like their opinion and can't refute it.

A classic move.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                Or neither Brown or Cadillac are that good.
                Classic troll post. I don't see any opinion, just a statement intended to cause a reaction. I forgive you if you didn't vote for Jacobs, though.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Ah...calling someone a troll because you don't like their opinion and can't refute it.

A classic move.
                Inserting yourself into another's argument without looking over the circumstances.

A classic move from a Hall of Famer.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Classic troll post. I don't see any opinion, just a statement intended to cause a reaction. I forgive you if you didn't vote for Jacobs, though.

Inserting yourself into another's argument without looking over the circumstances.

What circumstances am I missing here?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Take an entire 5 seconds and check out the 2nd pst from the bottom of page 2 in this thread.

And then get back to me.

And then admit you're wrong.

And then apologize.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                      Take an entire 5 seconds and check out the 2nd pst from the bottom of page 2 in this thread.

And then get back to me.

And then admit you're wrong.

And then apologize.
                      I'm not going to look because I heard what you said before. I said it's cool already, but if you want an apology, then sure.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• larry johnsons poops on all three

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          larry johnsons poops on mee
                          Sorry, I just had to......

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think people underestimate brandon jacobs speed. He can get outside in a hurry.

Combine results from nfl.com
                            He runs 4.54, lets compare that to the other 3 backs.

Cedric Benson runs a 4.56 - had to use pro day results since he didnt run at combine, so he would prob be more at combine.
                            Caddilac Williams runs a 4.5
                            Ronnie Brown runs a 4.43
                            Now, hes faster then Cedric Benson and not far off from Cadilac whos what, 40 pounds less?

Brandon Jacobs is also working with Tiki's trainer, who Tiki used the year before he broke out for 1500 yards and the past 3 years.

Lets make this thread again 9 months from now.

Comment

• EXACTLY MY POINT. For now he is as established as Marcell Shipp.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                EXACTLY MY POINT. For now he is as established as Marcell Shipp.
                                Who is? Jacobs?

Bad comparison. Shipp has been in the league and did not show the promise that Jacobs has early in his career. A better comparison would be to say that he is as established as Cedric Benson.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information