......Or drafting Tim Couch
    and i hope modell rots in hell

....dont dis couch:p

My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle

Comment

Originally posted by eliteeagle View Post
      and i hope modell rots in hell

....dont dis couch:p
      Art Modell has done so many great things for the NFL, get over the crybaby tactics because he moved the team. Its not like you had your team stolen in the dead of night, your colors and history taken as well, or our your legends represented in the HoF under a city they never played for. And I agree with the Couch reference, he got paid and his wife is hot! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Art Modell has done so many great things for the NFL, get over the crybaby tactics because he moved the team. Its not like you had your team stolen in the dead of night, your colors and history taken as well, or our your legends represented in the HoF under a city they never played for. And I agree with the Couch reference, he got paid and his wife is hot! :D
        The city of Baltimore could have challenged for the rights to the Colts just like the city of Cleveland did for the Browns, and they probably would have won. They chose not to.

Comment

IMO the Browns could be cursed. With all of their injuries to big name draft picks or big FA's (Winslow, Edwards, Bently, and now Baxter) there is definitly something going on. Coincedences don't happen like that. We will see if Steinbach gets hurt this year....

Comment

The patella tendon is the tendon in relation to your knee cap and it is probably worse than the ACL

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

cleveland has a franchise? i thought they had a minor league for the high schools.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                hmm he also fired paul brown and forced jim brown into retirement...hes still the most hated man in cleveland and will be for a very long time

My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                  alright bro, well bein in medschool and working in a physical therapy clinic everyday i can tell ya that this is a pretty rare injury, in half a year ive seen 1..to put that into perspective ive seen about 8 acl injuries.. Not to put you to sleep with what exactly the patellar (you may also see it written as patella..both are correct) tendon is ill give ya a brief overview of what it does and why its such a serious injury; its a knee extension injury; When the tendon ruptures it basically loses support to the tibia (shin bone). When you lose this support you are basically unable to straighten your knee out. Being that the tendon is outside the joint it cannot be repaired arthroscopically thus surgery is needed. The main problem comes from the fact that it is such a strong tendon, when fixed there is generally a significant amount of weakness and pain. More often than not when someone in their 20s ruptures this tendon it usually means steroid usage, although that is not 100%. And there are those who make completely healthy recoveries, ive seen it. Hope that was helpful.

I'm 21, I've torn mine and I am almost fully recovered from it. It's been a hard road but the knee feels stronger than it was before. People definitely can come back for it, I'm planning on going back to playing DE for a team when the new season starts over here.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information