Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your teams best and worst game this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your teams best and worst game this season?

Best- @ Broncos, 26-23 W

It was a great win as we knocked off a team that had to win to make the playoffs. As well we came back from a 13 point deficit and our D stepped up big time with 3 goal line stops, on the road in a very tough venue to play. Hopefully that carries over into next season.

Worst- @ Bears, 41-10 L

Terrible game...Defense, Offense, Special Teams, nothing worked....there were really no positives to draw from this game.

Buffalo Bills

Best game @Jets W31-13
    -Defense played great, Mcgahee finally did something, Losman played well.

Worst Game @Bears L40-7
    -Defense played horrible, so did the Offense, enough said.

Patriots

Best Game
    Debatable @Chargers W24-21 or @Indy L38-34
    -Chargers because that was a hell of a game the way they battled back and Troy Brown forced that fumble.
    -Indy because that was probably the best game all year, regardless of who won. 3 lineman scored TD's, Indy cameback, NE looked as if it were gonna come back, CRAZY.

Worst @Dolphins L21-0
    -Nothing going right, Brady was off, OL was horrible, defense sucked.

Comment

Glad to see both of your worst games came against the Bears.

Best game- Eh...lots to choose from but I'll take the NFC Championship game cause of its importance and the fact that we ran at will on them.

Worst game- The Superbowl was painful, but our worst game was against the Dolphins at home. Grossman kept handing them the ball and they obliged. Clearly not a game we should have lost, especially in that fashion.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The best game has to be the game aganist the Carolina Panthers where we came back and won it to go 2-0. Ryan Longwell had a passing TD on a fake FG. Then Carolina muffed a punt and we recovered it was a good game.

The worst is either the game between the Packers that ended 9-7 our Offense was HORRIBLE that day and that was Tarvaris Jacksons first start. The Other game is probably the ESPN Monday Night Game aganist the Patriots. They Just murdered us out there with passing all over us.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
          The best game has to be the game aganist the Carolina Panthers where we came back and won it to go 2-0. Ryan Longwell had a passing TD on a fake FG. Then Carolina muffed a punt and we recovered it was a good game.

The worst is either the game between the Packers that ended 9-7 our Offense was HORRIBLE that day and that was Tarvaris Jacksons first start. The Other game is probably the ESPN Monday Night Game aganist the Patriots. They Just murdered us out there with passing all over us.
          That seemed like the turning point towards Minny's demise.

Comment

first game agaisnt SD.
            Pitt I guess was the best.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

For the Jets

worst: Our playoff game. We played like crap.

best: Either against Indy or the game where we beat New England.

Comment

worst probably San Diego at home

best at home vs the Steelers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Best game....damn it's hard to choose out of the Giants, Texans, and Colts wins, all had spectacular finishes.

Worst, probably the Jax blowout.

Comment

for houston, the best was either against jacksonville or indy...

every other game ties for the worst for any random reason...

Comment

For Jacksonville..

Best: The romp over Indy, where Taylor and Drew ran wild.

Worst: David Garrard's turnover fest against Tennessee.

Comment

Best game: AFC Championship Game - I'm defining "best" as most enjoyable, not best performance, which is why this game BY FAR gets the nod.

Worst Game: @ Jacksonville - I think Maurice Drew just scored again. This game nearly made me physically ill.
                        Last edited by Dam8610; 04-10-2007, 01:23 AM.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

For the Saints.

Best game: Week 14: @ Dallas (W 42-17)

I think this was our statement game, Sunday Night primetime, the #2 seed in the NFC was on the line, and the Offense was just firing on all cylinders. Our Fullback found the endzone 3 times. No matter what Payton called it worked, Reverse on 4th down, onside kick.. a good case could be made for the Dome opener vs. Atl but I gave the nod to this game because of it's late season importance.

Worst game: Week 15: Washington (L 16-10)
                          We followed up our best game of the season, with our worst. The Redskins at the time were statistically the worst ranked Defense in the NFC, and we absolutely could not move the ball on them at all. Betts ran all over our Defense, 119 yards with a 5.4 YPC average. Good case could be made for Bal game, and the NFC Championship but the overall record of the Skins made me go with this game.

Comment

Best
                            Week 17, Green Bay over Chicago
                            Sure it wasnt an actual game, persay, but it felt like it could been Favre's last. Also Week 16 the Minny game cuz I was there.
                            Worst
                            Whenever it was we lost to Buffalo

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Best: Hosting New Orleans, we kicked their ass that game. They got a lucky touchdown on the last drive they had and it lopsided the score a little but we pwned them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information