No announcement yet.

Jerry Porter ESPN interview.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys really still have hope for Gallery? Really? I mean crap, he looked not just bad, but AWFUL last year. He was repeatedly getting beat one on one, absolutely schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
      You guys really still have hope for Gallery? Really? I mean crap, he looked not just bad, but AWFUL last year. He was repeatedly getting beat one on one, absolutely schooled.

He only got "schooled" by a guy with an illegal substance in his blood.

He occassionally got beat enough from others to warrant moving him back to right tackle if Barry Sims beats him out for the left tackle job in camp this spring.
      If that happens, so be it.He played a hell of alot better at right tackle.

It ain't my money that he's being paid, so if Sims beats him for the LT spot, so be it...........Whatever's best for the team.
      I think the Raiders will trade down.

Comment

well im not one to believe that every player on our offense sucks and will never make it in the nfl. There was something bigger going on than just poor individual performances.

Comment

I remember the first couple years when people were saying he has a chance to be an All-Pro Reciever after being tutored by the likes of Tim Brown and Jerry Rice.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

porter is a bronco killer

all i know is that when we play Oakland, we better put Bailey on Porter, not moss.. we still have bly

Comment

The whole o-line looked awful last year, but the guy who was gettin schooled signed a big contract with the Bills, good luck with that Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information