No announcement yet.

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalimba Edwards got 5/20 million for being a much worse version of KGB, he'll still get plenty of money in Free Agency.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      Let him go. Nab Justin Tuck from us for cheap. That way you get great value and possibly a great DE on the come up.

Then you draft Tim Crowder in round 2. Save a ton of money, and quite possibly improve your End position at the same time.

Then nab Gregg from Baltimore to fill the NT spot. You nab cheap replacements that would get you overall better production.

Thats what I would do. With the money you save, you can address other needs. Youre set at LB, maybe a ballhawk FS can be in the works for round 1.

If all else fails, you can let go KGB and draft a stud in round 1.
      The first round (and probably a lot of the 1st day) will be dedicated to offensive skill positions I think. Running back, wide receiver, and probably tight end are all going to be addressed early.

Comment

Thats what I would do. With the money you save, you can address other needs. Youre set at LB, maybe a ballhawk FS can be in the works for round 1.

Nick Collins is playing FS you wanna replace him already? no we need a stud SS. Or we could move Collins to corner but that would waste his hitting ability and athleticism to roam the whole field. He was the guy containing Reggie Bush when we played the Saints

Originally posted by art vandelay
        KGB is inconsistent and overrated IMO. Kampman is a much better DE.
        Yeah Kamp is one of the most complete DE's in the game. But I think on the right side you can sorta get away with what KGB does, he added muscle pounds in the offseason to help him and he is playing the run better, also based on our Yards Per Carry (rush defense) and Sack production from the D-Line, our D-Line is probably the strength of our team so far.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
          Let him go. Nab Justin Tuck from us for cheap. That way you get great value and possibly a great DE on the come up.

Then you draft Tim Crowder in round 2. Save a ton of money, and quite possibly improve your End position at the same time.

Then nab Gregg from Baltimore to fill the NT spot. You nab cheap replacements that would get you overall better production.

The first round (and probably a lot of the 1st day) will be dedicated to offensive skill positions I think. Running back, wide receiver, and probably tight end are all going to be addressed early.
          Do you think we should use Bubba as primarily a blocking TE like Kyle Brady and also a Redzone threat for the rest of his time and draft a young athletic pass catcher? I think it would help Aaron out a lot because Bubba would take care of blitzers and the other guy will be there to catch passes. I know this is pretty much what we're doing right now (the blocking part) because teams wanna blitz against our inexperience, so essentially we're doing it cause we have to, but in the future kind of make it something we hang our hat on, using an extra blocker would allow us to use our RB out of the backfield more, since he wouldn't have to block as much.

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk

Nick Collins is playing FS you wanna replace him already? no we need a stud SS. Or we could move Collins to corner but that would waste his hitting ability and athleticism to roam the whole field. He was the guy containing Reggie Bush when we played the Saints

Yeah Kamp is one of the most complete DE's in the game. But I think on the right side you can sorta get away with what KGB does, he added muscle pounds in the offseason to help him and he is playing the run better, also based on our Yards Per Carry (rush defense) and Sack production from the D-Line, our D-Line is probably the strength of our team so far.
            If by complete, you mean completely average, I agree.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Do you think we should use Bubba as primarily a blocking TE like Kyle Brady and also a Redzone threat for the rest of his time and draft a young athletic pass catcher? I think it would help Aaron out a lot because Bubba would take care of blitzers and the other guy will be there to catch passes. I know this is pretty much what we're doing right now (the blocking part) because teams wanna blitz against our inexperience, so essentially we're doing it cause we have to, but in the future kind of make it something we hang our hat on, using an extra blocker would allow us to use our RB out of the backfield more, since he wouldn't have to block as much.
              You guys play in the frozen tundra. I know historically GB has been known as an offensive team, but I think in that environment, they should build this team with defense and a run game. I think you let KGB go, let Favre retire, cut Green, and build around defense and the run game.

Try to steal Tuck from us, nabb Gregg to man the NT spot, draft Tim Crowder in Round 2, draft Michael Bush/Adrian Peterson in round 1, nab a OG in round 3, nab a SS round 4, a WR round 5, and you'll be going in the right direction.

Comment

You guys play in the frozen tundra. I know historically GB has been known as an offensive team, but I think in that environment, they should build this team with defense and a run game. I think you let KGB go, let Favre retire, cut Green, and build around defense and the run game.

Try to steal Tuck from us, nabb Gregg to man the NT spot, draft Tim Crowder in Round 2, draft Michael Bush/Adrian Peterson in round 1, nab a OG in round 3, nab a SS round 4, a WR round 5, and you'll be going in the right direction.
                Thats exactly what i am thinking too. I dont know if we'll be able to get peterson though.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I agree. That's why I wanted them to sign Jim Bates or atleast a different defensive minded coach. :?
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                    I agree. That's why I wanted them to sign Jim Bates or atleast a different defensive minded coach. :?
                    Ron Rivera

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

they'll keep him besides there linebacaking core thats all they got.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

i dont know if you watch packer games but half of kabeers 10 sacks come when the packers are down 20 with 2 minutes left in the game. they mean nothing!
                        Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite
                          IMO he'd be a beast at OLB in the 34, but he's only average and gets a lot of sacks against crappy opponents and then disappears.

correct

see greg ellis

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

I'm losing more and more respect for you, you used to give good analysis and not trash talk but now it seems all you do is talk trash and give a good opinion rarely. I didn't say he was Reggie White or Bruce Smith, I said he had a complete game, he does lots of things well and has a great motor. If he didn't play hard all the time he wouldn't be as good. I know he's not an elite player but you ask players who've played him this year if he's average and they'll tell you he's good. Don't let the Bears fan in you get in the way, if you can't admit he's good then what the hell are you yapping about when everybody else knows he's a good player.

Bosanac01

Comment

I'm losing more and more respect for you, you used to give good analysis and not trash talk but now it seems all you do is talk trash and give a good opinion rarely. I didn't say he was Reggie White or Bruce Smith, I said he had a complete game, he does lots of things well and has a great motor. If he didn't play hard all the time he wouldn't be as good. I know he's not an elite player but you ask players who've played him this year if he's average and they'll tell you he's good. Don't let the Bears fan in you get in the way, if you can't admit he's good then what the hell are you yapping about when everybody else knows he's a good player.
                              I agree with you completely Nitschke. Kampman is a very complete DE. He is a really really high energy guy. Very Stout against the run, and every time i watch him on a passing down he is collapsing the pocket. He is a very good player, who im sure most teams would love to have on there roster. And as for KGB, one word describes him....Overrated. Sorry.

Comment

You're really contradicting yourself here. By saying he's one of the most complete defensive ends in the NFL, then you're pretty much sticking him in the elite category. The most complete end in the game has a name ending in eppers. If you want to consider Kampman in that class of being the most complete, then you're making him elite.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information