• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    Thats what I would do. With the money you save, you can address other needs. Youre set at LB, maybe a ballhawk FS can be in the works for round 1.

If all else fails, you can let go KGB and draft a stud in round 1.
    Nick Collins is playing FS you wanna replace him already? no we need a stud SS. Or we could move Collins to corner but that would waste his hitting ability and athleticism to roam the whole field. He was the guy containing Reggie Bush when we played the Saints

Originally posted by art vandelay
    KGB is inconsistent and overrated IMO. Kampman is a much better DE.
    Yeah Kamp is one of the most complete DE's in the game. But I think on the right side you can sorta get away with what KGB does, he added muscle pounds in the offseason to help him and he is playing the run better, also based on our Yards Per Carry (rush defense) and Sack production from the D-Line, our D-Line is probably the strength of our team so far.
    If by complete, you mean completely average, I agree.
    I'm losing more and more respect for you, you used to give good analysis and not trash talk but now it seems all you do is talk trash and give a good opinion rarely. I didn't say he was Reggie White or Bruce Smith, I said he had a complete game, he does lots of things well and has a great motor. If he didn't play hard all the time he wouldn't be as good. I know he's not an elite player but you ask players who've played him this year if he's average and they'll tell you he's good. Don't let the Bears fan in you get in the way, if you can't admit he's good then what the hell are you yapping about when everybody else knows he's a good player.
    Vilma basically already said what I was implying. I don't really think Kampman is average, I was merely saying that to imply how outlandish your comments were. To say that he is:

"One of the most complete ends in the game"

Is stupid.

So far Kampman's career high in sacks for a season is 6. He's good but not amazing against the run and while he does have a nice # of sacks so far this year, untill he actually racks up at least 12 sacks in a season, which would be double his career count, he's not much of a pass rush threat either. If he sustains his numbers throughout the year then I'll gladly eat my words, but right now he's not one of the top 10 DE's in the league, and if he's not in the top 10, he sure as hell ain't one of the most complete ends in the league.

Don't let the fact that you only have a handful of players that are having a good season get in the way of you not saying ridiculous things.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The best way to describe Kampmann, he is very good at everything, but not great at anything.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
        The best way to describe Kampmann, he is very good at everything, but not great at anything.
        Yes.

Comment

Which means he is a complete defensive end... To be a complete player doesnt mean you have to be elite. He can do everything well, therefore, he is a complete defensive end. He is one of the most complete DE's in the league.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Which means he is a complete defensive end... To be a complete player doesnt mean you have to be elite. He can do everything well, therefore, he is a complete defensive end. He is one of the most complete DE's in the league.
            No. There are at least 5 DE's that are better against both the run AND the pass than Kampman.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              No. There are at least 5 DE's that are better against both the run AND the pass than Kampman.
              No doubt. He is good, but in no way should anyone consider him to be at the top of the spectrum when it comes to DEs.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information