Barnett signs 6 year extension.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    I like what you're saying and I wouldn't mind if Barnett and Hawk switch but I don't want Poppinga moved out so Hodge can play MLB
    I'm not saying to just force him out. If Hodge looks good and Barnett adjusts to outside than let him start. If that doesn't happen, which it probably won't, then start Poppinga. It's a nice luxury to have two young LBs competing, only good should come from that.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      I'm not saying to just force him out. If Hodge looks good and Barnett adjusts to outside than let him start. If that doesn't happen, which it probably won't, then start Poppinga. It's a nice luxury to have two young LBs competing, only good should come from that.
      Agree again. If Hodge earns the spot by outplaying Brady that is fine but he shouldn't be ordained this great player by other people when he hasn't proven he can play consistently better than Brady.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        I just saw that on greenbaypressgazette.com and posted it in the Team Forum. TT is doing an unbelieveable job with the structuring of contracts and the way he deals with the cap
        That's not ted doing that, it's andrew.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information