• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good he deserves to be suspended

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
      NJX9, when was the last Giant arrested???? a long ass time ago...

Keith Hamilton for DUI in like 2002 or 2003 if i remember correctly
      Do you ever shut the **** up? All you do is take Eli Manning's overrated dick and suck on it like it's a ****ing nipple and you're a ****ing baby. You have the grammar skills of a blind chimp and make the same three posts all the time.

"Eli is great, you guys are idiots."
      "Giants rule, you guys are idiots."
      "That would never happen to a Giants player."

Do yourself a favor and ****ing leave. Nobody wants you around and you're about as useful as a naked woman at the Neverland Ranch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        Do you ever shut the **** up? All you do is take Eli Manning's overrated dick and suck on it like it's a ****ing nipple and you're a ****ing baby. You have the grammar skills of a blind chimp and make the same three posts all the time.

Do yourself a favor and ****ing leave. Nobody wants you around and you're about as useful as a naked woman at the Neverland Ranch.
        mm. thats kinda what i think about you and vince young.

Originally posted by mythbusta
        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
        who dey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
          mm. thats kinda what i think about you and vince young.
          I don't think Young is creator of the universe like this guy is with Eli. I think Young is a good player and get's unfair criticisms from people who think that you have to stay in the pocket for all four quarters in order to be a good quarterback.

Comment

I don't think Young is creator of the universe like this guy is with Eli. I think Young is a good player and get's unfair criticisms from people who think that you have to stay in the pocket for all four quarters in order to be a good quarterback.
            no, but i belive you havre to complete more than 51 percent of your passes

but i give it to u, i laughed when i read it.
            Last edited by Bengals1690; 04-10-2007, 09:04 PM.

who dey?

Comment

Best Flame Ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                no, but i belive you havre to complete more than 51 percent of your passes
                It was his first year and he had roughly six months to learn an offense with no weapons. He shows better leadership and maturity than any young quarterback in recent memory. If honestly think he wasn't impressive than I wonder what a guy has to do in order to impress you.

Comment

It was his first year and he had roughly six months to learn an offense with no weapons. He shows better leadership and maturity than any young quarterback in recent memory. If honestly think he wasn't impressive than I wonder what a guy has to do in order to impress you.
                  leadership and maturity, yes.

i never said i wouldnt ive it to him. but you are on his ****.

who dey?

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                    NJX9, when was the last Giant arrested???? a long ass time ago...

Keith Hamilton for DUI in like 2002 or 2003 if i remember correctly
                    Actually David Tyree got arrested like two or three years ago with a bunch of pot in his car. Enough to be considered a dealer. But since has become a born again Christian and the complete model citizen. One bad incident turned his life around. I wish the same could be said for Pacman. Although I'm not sure why any of this is relevant.

Comment

• Has Pacman even been convicted of anything yet? If he hasn't, how can the NFL suspend him? Doesn't make sense to me.

That said:

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        And before anyone goes there, I would fully support any decision made about Tank Johnson as well. It's so wildly hypocritical the way some Titans and Bengals fans have cried foul on this when they would likely support it if it were another team's player. I've heard Tank will likely get a 4 game, but if it's an 8, or even a full year, so be it. I'm sick and tired of these thugs.
                        My problem with Henry's is the fact that he's essentially being punished a second time for the same incidents. Marvin Lewis has sat him at least 3 games by himself for off field stuff and the NFL has suspended him 2 (he ended up sitting out 4 in a row due to the incidents, the NFL just tacked on the last 2).

Yes, it's great he's taking a stand on this off field stuff but he's taking Henry and sitting him out half the season after he's been basically quiet the last year (minus the traffic violation). Basically Henry got suspended 12 games for something he did a year ago. 4 games I thought was reasonable (making it 8 games the league suspended him).

Comment

• The new commisioner wants to make it look like he has complete control of the situation and the league, but imagine how much more trouble Pacman could potentially get into without football in his life. Too harsh,

Comment

• I think him keeping in line won't be enough now anyway, it may be too late. The terms for his reinstatement require no more negative interaction with police or the law system, and he has three pending cases - Vegas, Georgia, and the good behavior bond he'll break if either of those first two find him guilty of breaking the law. Right now he could do nothing but stay in home all day and attend court hearings and still break the guidelines.

He's up **** creek without a paddle with the winds of **** blowing him off course (gotta get a Jim Lahey reference in there somewhere ;)).

Comment

• It wann't surprising. It's what he needed. He needs to time to reflect over what he did, try to improve as a person, and dump his friends who have helped to cost him one year of experience in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpotamus View Post
                                For those that said Pacman has never been convicted are dead wrong, to a degree. He has never been convicted by a jury, but he has pled guilty to a number of charges. That is why he is already on probation. He also violated NFL policy by not reporting two arrests. Also, under the "old" policy, the Commissioner still had the right to determine suspensions under the player conduct policy. The only difference is that Tagliabue did not enforce the rules strictly. Also, I have not heard that the NFL has actually changed any rules. This is not a new policy, just a new commissioner who is committed to enforcing the rules.

There was one incident, a misdemeanor like 2 years ago. Thats it. Never been convicted of anything since. I understand what Goddell is doing, but a couple of guys just got DUIs. This summer a few people got arrested, and last season some incidents happeded. If he doesnt punish them, then he's a hypocrite who only got Pacman for publicity points, that's it. I already believe he got the worse sentence rather than Henry cuz he's the most talked about, it had nothing to do with the behavior. Its just Goddell trying to win publicity points if he doesnt punish the others, especially if Tank doesnt get the Pacman treatment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information