Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Leinart?

:?: :?: :?:

Probably going ot have a hard time. I don't think Alex Smith put any points on the board against them last week. And their D isn't anything to be bragging about.

Comment

Ok

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

between 175-200 yards, 1 touchdown, 2 ints...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

To tell you the truth I would not be shocked to see him have a good game the Chiefs have always had trouble vs back up/first time starting QB's that being said Herm has his D believe every word that comes out of his mouth so I hope they show up.

Comment

He'll have an ok game. His line needs to protect him, and he needs the run game to come to life. They can't ask him to step in and throw 30+ times in his first start. Denny Green has always been a horrible game manager, I hope he doesn't ruin Leinart's confidence early.

Having that said, I can see Leinart making plays. Maybe 2 TDs, 2 INTs. he has all world talent around him. Its almost like playing at USC again, except this time with no oline, lol. But I expect him to have a good game.

Comment

The Chiefs have yet to give up a passing TD this year but I look for that to change no way they can do that 4 games in a row.

Comment

The Cheifs will win this game by a lot, but Lineart will improve alot more than he did last week. The thing that most impressed me was his accuracy it was right on the dot every time.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Is Pope starting for them at TE? If so he should look for him alot Chiefs have been known to let TE's run free.

Comment

22/30 382 yards 3 TD's

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      22/30 382 yards 3 TD's

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

I agree w/ splat I can almost guarnatee that Fitz or Boldin are gonna bring in a TD pass, if not i'll be further impressed
                        i said good day.

sig by rainbeaukid

Comment

I think he'll play pretty damn good for his rookie start. Maybe something like
                          18-25 200 yards 1td 1 int. The circumstances aren't exactly as bad as it was for Vince Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                            Is Pope starting for them at TE? If so he should look for him alot Chiefs have been known to let TE's run free.
                            Pope sucks, he won't have an impact. I expect Leinart to have a below-average game. He won't player terrible, but he isn't going to light it up on his first start against our defense.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                              22/30 382 yards 3 TD's
                              That is bold I guess we know who voted great.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information