No announcement yet.

Better Actor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Donovan and Mama Mcnabb love... i wonder why their not doing anymore Chunky commercials.... anyways, Ocho Cinco gets my pick for his Sportscenter commercials

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
      yeah that was good... "Dan Marino should definitely buy this car"
      "But not this one cause I'm gonna **** this one up!"

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Favre was also in another movie called Reggie's prayer with MC hammer where he played a janitor along side Mike Holmgren. I think this puts him in first....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

"Hey Ace, you have any more of that gum?"

"That's none of your damn business and i'll appreciate it if you stay out of my personal affairs"

Classic

Sig by Ctmagic24

Comment

Emmit Smith, Bruce Smith, and Tim Brown were all good in the Little Giants

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
              Emmit Smith, Bruce Smith, and Tim Brown were all good in the Little Giants
              Intimidation!
              I'm going to call up Mr. Jauron now and tell him to implement The Annexation of Puerto Rico into our playbook immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Necessary Roughness is great. Jim Kelly is the quarterback for a cameo team of convicts. They basically just beat up the players from the once fictional Texas State, which I believe is now actually the school of Ward.
                Apparently you and me are the only ones who felt like voting for Jim, though. Can't blame people, Favre and Marino were lights out in their performances. All great movies.
                And yeah, terrible thread.
                Yeah at the time Texas State didn't exist. What is now Texas State was then known as Southwest Texas State.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information