Are the Skins Legit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Skins Legit?

Have the Skins turned it around with a healthy Portis back in the line up and great implementation of Saunders' system? Or are they frauds.

with Portis playing like he is now they should have a shot in any game.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I think the Giants game will be a good indication of whether theyre back or not. Our defense can be great, it can also be horrible. It really depends on Tim Lewis. But regardless, if the Skins beat the giants, and beat em convincingly, I think you gotta say theyre back.

Me personally, I think the past 2 weeks have been abbiration for them, I still don't think theyre that good, but they can prove me wrong this week. Im still not a believer in Brunell. He's just too inconsistent for my liking.

Comment

They need Shawn Springs bad. In the Vikings game all I saw was Sean Taylor consoling Mike Rumph's garbage ass on the sideline (both from the U)
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I've got them beating the Giants. Redskins can stop the run, Giants can't, or the pass for that matter.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I don't know if they will beat the G mean.. They G's are coming off of a bye and at home, and the skins are coming off an emotional win against a brutal Jax team. I think that its going to be close but i doubt the skins beath them convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              I've got them beating the Giants. Redskins can stop the run, Giants can't, or the pass for that matter.
              We're actually very good against the run. And its not just because teams throw all day against us. Our front 7 is very good at pursuing and has been doing a tremendous job stuffing the run. The problem as we all know is against the pass.

And we don't need to get into specifics, we've all beaten it to death by now. But yeah, if we don't blitz, we lose. Its that simple.

For those that don't understand Tim Lewis yet...here's one of the many examples of his stupidity. Seattle comes out with a 4 WR set....Tim Lewis defends it with a 4-3 defense. Yup...he's that dumb.

And when the media asked him if he knew they were coming out in 4 WRs, he was like "oh yeah, we gameplanned for it". Yup....he's that dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                We're actually very good against the run. And its not just because teams throw all day against us. Our front 7 is very good at pursuing and has been doing a tremendous job stuffing the run. The problem as we all know is against the pass.

And we don't need to get into specifics, we've all beaten it to death by now. But yeah, if we don't blitz, we lose. Its that simple.

For those that don't understand Tim Lewis yet...here's one of the many examples of his stupidity. Seattle comes out with a 4 WR set....Tim Lewis defends it with a 4-3 defense. Yup...he's that dumb.

And when the media asked him if he knew they were coming out in 4 WRs, he was like "oh yeah, we gameplanned for it". Yup....he's that dumb.
                In his defense you have a pretty good set of linebackers. But anyway, I think it's funny how the ESPN "experts" think the players are wrong for critcizing the coach and they keep talking about Coughlin, but it's not so much Coughlin as it is Tim Lewis.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I'm not sold on the skins as a playoff team yet, but they are better than the Giants.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                    I'm not sold on the skins as a playoff team yet, but they are better than the Giants.
                    Same.

Love Portis, Moss is great, Cooley too. But I don't know how much Brunell has left.

Comment

Give it some more time, wait till our secondary gets back, and wait till the offense gets a little more used to the playbook.
                      NY Giants- Graveyard for unwanted Skins.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
                        Originally posted by ghettosermon
                        Same.

Love Portis, Moss is great, Cooley too. But I don't know how much Brunell has left.
                        I agree. In my opinion, the offense is going to go as far as Brunell can take them.

The defense will be fine, as long as Springs doesn't feel any adverse affects from his injury. However, I personally feel like they have Tayor miscast as a center-fielder. He'd be better off in Archuleta's role: close to the line of scrimmage and disrupting plays at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Oh the question is if they make the playoffs? Then I say definately not.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

you dropped your phoney dog poo. what phoney dog poo ?

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

People weren't sold on them last year either and they proved that they could win in the playoffs. I feel they can do it this year and I also believe that the Eagles are vastly over rated..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information