Are the Skins Legit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsagan77
    People weren't sold on them last year either and they proved that they could win in the playoffs. I feel they can do it this year and I also believe that the Eagles are vastly over rated..
    They proved they could eek out a win over a ****** Bucs team. Let's not go overboard here. Although I will admit I did pick them to win the East this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
      Originally posted by ShutDwn
      Originally posted by ghettosermon
      I'm not sold on the skins as a playoff team yet, but they are better than the Giants.
      Same.

Love Portis, Moss is great, Cooley too. But I don't know how much Brunell has left.
      I agree. In my opinion, the offense is going to go as far as Brunell can take them.

The defense will be fine, as long as Springs doesn't feel any adverse affects from his injury. However, I personally feel like they have Tayor miscast as a center-fielder. He'd be better off in Archuleta's role: close to the line of scrimmage and disrupting plays at the line of scrimmage.
      The problem is Archuleta doesn't have the speed, athleticism and ballhawking skills Taylor has. I think he'll be able to make more plays around the field once Springs gets back.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Re: Are the Skins Legit?

They are duds. Winsover Houston and a Jacksonville team coming off a Monday Night loss don't impress me.

Comment

Re: Are the Skins Legit?

Originally posted by eacantdraft
          They are duds. Winsover Houston and a Jacksonville team coming off a Monday Night loss don't impress me.
          Then same should be said about the Eagles, Wins over the Texans, 49ers, and Packers just don't do it for me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
            The problem is Archuleta doesn't have the speed, athleticism and ballhawking skills Taylor has. I think he'll be able to make more plays around the field once Springs gets back.
            AA's got some speed...ballhawking and athleticism, I gotta agree with ya there, he is lacking in those areas. One thing he does damn well is blitz, he caused some pressure on Leftwich in the last game which was the only game in which we felt comfortable enough to send the dogs...Do I like That AA is in our secondary? I am not really sold on him, but he can make SOME plays.

Comment

if u can shred a defence as good as that, ur doing something right

Comment

I picked them to go to the SB before the season, I think they still have a shot.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Originally posted by jsagan77
                  People weren't sold on them last year either and they proved that they could win in the playoffs. I feel they can do it this year and I also believe that the Eagles are vastly over rated..
                  They proved they could eek out a win over a *********** Bucs team. Let's not go overboard here. Although I will admit I did pick them to win the East this year.

Hey that was an away game and that team won the NFC south, which isn't a small accomplishment. The skins are going to be at the top of that division this year if they can stay healthy..

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    I picked them to go to the SB before the season, I think they still have a shot.
                    Umm, some may call that a ballsy pick, but not me, I just call that foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman
                      Want to explain that. Great run defense, if healthy good DBs, amazing OL, great running back and a good passing game. There aren't many holes when this team is on.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Says the man that said the Bears would win 8 games and that the Cardinals and Rams were better than them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Says the man that said the Bears would win 8 games and that the Cardinals and Rams were better than them.
                          pwned.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

wow. And to think he is winning NFLDC pick em.

Comment

:shock: :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
                                :shock: :shock:
                                why is that so shocking, if we get the defense clicking like the past 2 seasons why wouldn't we have a shot...its not like there are any teams in the NFC that are dominant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information