No announcement yet.

How will Bruce Gradkowski do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gradkowski reminds me alot of Drew Brees but can run the ball well too. Both a little undersized but are very gritty, good solid accurate arms as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Darko
      Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
      Darko, no one cares about the Buccaneers (except us Buc fan) so give it up. Also, team discussion anybody?
      so tell that to the guy that has a leinart poll up.
      the cardinals are much more important than the Bucs 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Pittbc7
        Gradkowski reminds me alot of Drew Brees but can run the ball well too. Both a little undersized but are very gritty, good solid accurate arms as well.
        Very good comparison.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I always thought he was very underrated and will prove it come game time, I see maybe 2 td's, a pick and a good 200-250 yards, solid performance

Comment

I think he is going to look quite poor but from no faults of his own. If he has a bad game this can be strongly attributed to poor offensive line play.

Comment

I like him alot, and I was very glad to see him go to a team that I thought he would have a chance to start for. I think he'll have his struggles but by year's end will look like he's going to become a solid starter.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
              Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Crappy Note:I also think Leinart and Young will do crappy as well, so its just not him.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                  Crappy Note:I also think Leinart and Young will do crappy as well, so its just not him.
                  Thats a good way to see Gradkowski's situation which is similar to that of Young and Leinart.

Comment

So bad Rattay comes in... i only voted that because of Darko's extreme buc homerism.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                      So bad Rattay comes in... i only voted that because of Darko's extreme buc homerism.
                      explain to me how im a homer

Comment

after this game I'm still gonna be asking the question - who ?

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Bruce Gradkowski - 20 Completions, 31 Attempts, 225 Yards, 64.5% Completion, 2 Touchdowns, 0 Interceptions, 107.6 Passer Rating.

Pretty good if you ask me for a QB drafted in the 6th round for his first start.

Comment

Bruce Gradkowski - 20 Completions, 31 Attempts, 225 Yards, 64.5% Completion, 2 Touchdowns, 0 Interceptions, 107.6 Passer Rating.

Pretty good if you ask me for a QB drafted in the 6th round for his first start.

So now we raise the question, if Gradkowski can do this in his first start and in a hostile environment, why couldn't Simms...?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

He did very well, only bad play he really made all day was the fumble, and that was all Trueblood getting owned by Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

So now we raise the question, if Gradkowski can do this in his first start and in a hostile environment, why couldn't Simms...?
                                Simms cant do 3-step drops at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information