X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darko
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Bruce Gradkowski - 20 Completions, 31 Attempts, 225 Yards, 64.5% Completion, 2 Touchdowns, 0 Interceptions, 107.6 Passer Rating.

Pretty good if you ask me for a QB drafted in the 6th round for his first start.

So now we raise the question, if Gradkowski can do this in his first start and in a hostile environment, why couldn't Simms...?
    Simms cant do 3-step drops at all.
    Because Gradkowski is a mix between Drew Brees and Tom Brady. :D But seriously, I've always been a big fan of Gradkowski, and he's now officially the savior of this franchise.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I seriously thought his name was Brad Brucekowski

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

He looked good today. I liked what I saw out of him. Good movement, a little zip to his passes. I think the Bucs might have something with him at QB.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

The rest of the year is his audition for the starting position. Re-signing Simms is FAR from being a lock.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

So now we raise the question, if Gradkowski can do this in his first start and in a hostile environment, why couldn't Simms...?

Actually Simms first career start was @ Saints and he was playing very well that game before being injured.

Comment

Bruce Gradkowski - 20 Completions, 31 Attempts, 225 Yards, 64.5% Completion, 2 Touchdowns, 0 Interceptions, 107.6 Passer Rating.

Pretty good if you ask me for a QB drafted in the 6th round for his first start.

Cause Gradkowski's better.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
              Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Simms doesn't fit the Gruden Mold as well as Gradkowski does.

Owner of ScarDraft
                Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Gruden opened up his offense today. Multiple times he pulled both guards on the same play, then he would do stuff like pull both guards to the left and run a bootleg to the right and someone would be wide open. First time I've ever seen him do that as Bucs coach. Also called a double reverse which worked perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                    I always thought he was very underrated and will prove it come game time, I see maybe 2 td's, a pick and a good 200-250 yards, solid performance
                    man, minus the pick and I was pretty dead on

Comment

Originally posted by JC is back
                      Gruden opened up his offense today. Multiple times he pulled both guards on the same play, then he would do stuff like pull both guards to the left and run a bootleg to the right and someone would be wide open. First time I've ever seen him do that as Bucs coach. Also called a double reverse which worked perfectly.
                      Gradkowski may be better than Simms, but Gruden definitely called a better game today and Cadillac clearly had his best game too (as well as Pittman). Those things help.
                      Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

didnt read anything, but im guessing he fits the system better ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information