NFL Criminals Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Criminals Video

Here's a short video I made about the NFL's most notorious criminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqOU7lgKYc

Let me know what you think.

First of all, you need to give warning about the graphic nature of the video ;)

Other than that its good from a neutral perspective, I don't like it though because you say the league is full of these people are the start through implication.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      First of all, you need to give warning about the graphic nature of the video ;)

Other than that its good from a neutral perspective, I don't like it though because you say the league is full of these people are the start through implication.
      20%+ have been charged with a serious crime.

Comment

That really is disgusting. I mean, these athletes think that they are above the law and in many cases allowances have been made for them. I am a firm believer that a harsher stance should be taken on players who commit crime/crimes.

Roger Goodell is off to a good start and I hope he continues in his crackdown of athletes involved in crimes both drug and non-drug related.

Comment

It is cool, but I wasn't expecting to see those OJ pictures. I probably could have done without, but it certainly makes a statement. I'd be interested to see what you can do with a slightly longer one with more people in it.

This one was kind of funny too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7jTk...elated&search=

Comment

Should have included Marcus Vick, Sebastian Janikowski, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Janikowski's only a drunk not a criminal.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Why wasn't Charles Tillman in there? Remember when he ROBBED Moss of the game winning touchdown? LOL

Comment

Eh...I don't particularly care about athlete criminals any more than regular people who are criminals. Stuff like this is why there's so much attention on criminal athletes, instead of the ones who actually go out and do stuff for their community.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Eh...I don't particularly care about athlete criminals any more than regular people who are criminals. Stuff like this is why there's so much attention on criminal athletes, instead of the ones who actually go out and do stuff for their community.
                    thank you so much for saying this. We got so many problems in our communities and people for some reason choose to focus so much on the athletes that get in trouble with the law. How about we focus on the Warrick Dunns of the NFL instead of the Pac-Mans of the NFL? We have ourselves to blame for letting these guys damage the image of the NFL.

Comment

how about putting a graphic photos warning next time?

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Originally posted by TwOne View Post
                        how about putting a graphic photos warning next time?
                        It's two dead people. I highly doubt it's something that you anybody on this website hasn't seen before.

Comment

that was good, i enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                            Should have included Marcus Vick, Sebastian Janikowski, Sean Taylor.
                            Their crimes were fairly minimal compared to the ones included in my video. The least serious thing was probably Ray Lewis' charge and I debated long and hard about whether to include him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              It's two dead people. I highly doubt it's something that you anybody on this website hasn't seen before.
                              yes, but some people dont want to see it.

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information