No announcement yet.

Official 2007 NFL Schedule Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so happy the Bills got a MNF game in Buffalo, god i can not wait to go to that game. And to top it off they get a bye week the next week so theres no short week

Comment

Zero primetime games for the Panthers = the bandwagon is gone = expect a good year

Comment

I have a real issue with Monday Night Football. What the hell are they thinking when they make these games on primetime?

9/10 Baltimore at Cincinnati- no problem

9/10 Arizona at San Francisco- These 2 teams are both terrible, and I would be surprised if either one of them gets 6 wins. I dont see the appeal at all.

9/17 Washington at Philadelphia- its a divisional game in the NFC East. doesnt bother me, but I dont think many people wanna see the Skins get killed...

9/24 Tennessee at New Orleans- Tennesee is gonna lose hard. They gotta get VY in primetime all the time apparently, but they should have picked a better game. They only picked it so VY can do good against a bad defense.... This game is gonna end up being something like 49-28 Saints. Should have one of the Tennesee/Jags games here but they dont wanna show VY against a solid Defense...

10/1 New England at Cincinnati- good game

10/8 Dallas at Buffalo- why? I enjoy rooting against the Cowboys so I dont mind, but again, I cant see many people being into this game and it probably isnt gonna be competitive, although you never know. I think a better game could be found and we dont need so much Cowboys

10/15 N.Y. Giants at Atlanta- no problem here, and not just cause the Giants are in it....

10/22 Indianapolis at Jacksonville- no problem with me.

10/29 Green Bay at Denver- not the greatest, but fine.

11/5 Baltimore at Pittsburgh- this was one of the crappiest games when they played on primetime last year. I think I fell asleep about 3 times. Why repeat this mess?

11/12 San Francisco at Seattle- 49ers are going to be contending for a top 5 pick in next years draft, and Seattle will be a little above average. Not a very good matchup, especially this late in the year.

11/19 Tennessee at Denver- nice matchup of Young vs Cutler. should be a fun game

11/26 Miami at Pittsburgh- Miami made some moves and might be decent next year, but I wouldnt risk it this late in the season. possible meaningless game. Not terrible, but not what I would do at all....

12/3 New England at Baltimore- we dont need to see Baltimore on MNF 3 times. they are perhaps the most boring team in the league.

12/10 New Orleans at Atlanta- no issues, should be a good one

12/17 Chicago at Minnesota- Minnesota is going to be terrible, Bears will have clinched the division already. No reason for this game. At all. 21-3 Bears or something like that.

12/24 Denver at San Diego- I like it. I like it a lot. San Diego needs more MNF games though. pretty fun team to watch, and should be good. This happens on Christmas eve too which is awesome

Comment

I'm a bit unhappy with the Jets' schedule. We end the last 6 games with 4 of them away, and never really have a nice home stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
            10/8 Dallas at Buffalo- why? I enjoy rooting against the Cowboys so I dont mind, but again, I cant see many people being into this game and it probably isnt gonna be competitive, although you never know. I think a better game could be found and we dont need so much Cowboys
            The only team that the Bills haven't been competitive against at home in the past 3 years is the Patriots :(
            There are several tidbits surrounding this game - 15th year anniversary from the Super Bowl meeting, Irvin and Thomas getting into the HOF. Young, improving QB matchup. And it's been 6 years, give us a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
              I'm a bit unhappy with the Jets' schedule. We end the last 6 games with 4 of them away, and never really have a nice home stretch.
              I'm glad that the Bills have the exact same thing - 4 of our last 6 on the road. Now we won't have so many blackouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                :)

The MNF Schedule

9/10 Baltimore at Cincinnati
                9/10 Arizona at San Francisco
                9/17 Washington at Philadelphia
                9/24 Tennessee at New Orleans
                10/1 New England at Cincinnati
                10/8 Dallas at Buffalo
                10/15 N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
                10/22 Indianapolis at Jacksonville
                10/29 Green Bay at Denver
                11/5 Baltimore at Pittsburgh
                11/12 San Francisco at Seattle
                11/19 Tennessee at Denver
                11/26 Miami at Pittsburgh
                12/3 New England at Baltimore
                12/10 New Orleans at Atlanta
                12/17 Chicago at Minnesota
                12/24 Denver at San Diego

Pretty solid line-up. Tennessee got some love with 2 games.
                I am happy to see Tennessee, New Orleans, and especially Buffalo even though I think its just ESPN trying to get the Cowboys on there network since all the other networks took the Cowboys getting back on MNF, but no Kansas City, no trips to New England or Chicago and only 1 game for Chicago, which is bad, and its against Minnesota, they are NFC champs after all. 2 games for San Fran, one against Arizona:c'mon, that is terrible. Not to sound like a whiner, but no St. Louis, no Jets (who made the playoffs), etc. I am not happy with this schedule, it diserves a C- cuz 7 national games for the Cowboys, I wanna see every team to get one. And I hate the fact the only Rams' game is on NFL Network, but KC and the Jets made the playoffs, and they have didly poo almost.
                Last edited by yodabear; 04-11-2007, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Why not put a Carolina New Orleans game on, I mean ****, Carolina swept New Orleans last year and the first game was awesome to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    Why not put a Carolina New Orleans game on, I mean ****, Carolina swept New Orleans last year and the first game was awesome to watch.
                    Why not put a Jets' game on.... at some point. Hell, Jets-Pats would make for a better game than either of the 2 San Fran monday night games. Why do they get two?

Comment

• The Chiefs got screwed!

"The Chiefs are the only team in the league that begins the season with three of their first four games on the road. They are also the only team that begins and ends its season with three of four games on the road."

WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        The Chiefs got screwed!

"The Chiefs are the only team in the league that begins the season with three of their first four games on the road. They are also the only team that begins and ends its season with three of four games on the road."

WTF!
                        yep hello top 10 possible top 5 pick in '08

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          yep hello top 10 possible top 5 pick in '08
                          I would not go that far but I could see 8-8 for sure.

Comment

• First, I looked to make sure bf51 or anybody else hasn't posted the Bears' sked.

Sept. 9-@ Chargers* (Fox)
                            Sept. 16-Chiefs
                            Sept. 23-Cowboys* (ESPN)
                            Sept. 30-@ Lions
                            Oct. 7-Packers
                            Oct. 14-Vikings
                            Oct. 21-@ Eagles
                            Oct. 28-Lions
                            Nov. 11-@ Raiders
                            Nov. 18-@ Seahawks* (NBC) Isn't this the 2nd year in a row the Bears and 'Hawks have played each other on SNF?
                            Nov. 25-Broncos
                            Dec. 2-Giants
                            Dec. 6-@ Redskins* (NFLN)
                            Dec. 17-@ Vikings* (ESPN)
                            Dec. 23-Packers
                            Dec. 30-Saints

* (Network) = nationally broadcast game

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information