No announcement yet.

Which 4-1 team will make the playoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those teams I bolded earlier for the Rams. I thought about in my labatory last night, and we need to go 8-4 the rest of the season to be guarateed a playoff spot. This season in the NFC, 10-6 will prolly only get u a tie. So 8-4. The Rams have struggled against the teams they should beat. And we have the Raiders, Cards, and Niners, we need to beat those 3. So that puts at 7 wins. We won't beat the Bears. 7-2. I think we'll beat the Chiefs, so 8-2. We will lose to the Chargers cuz our run D ain't good and they have LT, so 8-3. I think we will split against the Seahawks, winning this week in fact. 9-4. And I don't think we can beat the Panthers in Charlotte, that 9-5. It is gonna come down to the last two weeks, we shall see.

Comment

The Rams stand no chance vs. Seattle. At all. Seattle was embarrassed on the road, vs. the best team in the league. Shaun is returning, and based off how shaky the D has been, i'm not scared of St. Louis at all.

Also they will lose to SF again, because they cannot seem to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
        Originally posted by Darko
        Originally posted by Staubach12
        Who dat?
        who do i have the bet with?
        What?

"Who dat" is what the Saints say. This came along before the Bengals stole it and sickly twisted it into "Who dey?".
        oh i didnt know

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
          The Rams stand no chance vs. Seattle. At all. Seattle was embarrassed on the road, vs. the best team in the league. Shaun is returning, and based off how shaky the D has been, i'm not scared of St. Louis at all.

Yeah, ok, we'll see. And as for Alexander, I have heard he is looking at being back the week after the Rams game, not that I really think it matters because both him and Morris were averaging about 3 yards per carry.

Comment

Neither make it. I think when the Rams play a good offense their defense won't be able to handle it. Also, that Saints schedule is too hard to survive.

Comment

this is how i see it: We beat the Eagles;Loses to Pitt,Cin,Bal,Atl,NYG,Dal.
              The rest of the game are either game we will win or we are playing teams that don't play up to their talent all the time a la the Saints.

The Rams won't make the playoffs. In the playoffs it will be Seattle,Chicago,2 NFC South teams and 2 NFC East teams.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman

Yeah, ok, we'll see. And as for Alexander, I have heard he is looking at being back the week after the Rams game, not that I really think it matters because both him and Morris were averaging about 3 yards per carry.
                yeah, lets see u run full-speed on a broken foot :roll:

The rams defense isn't very good. After seeing Alex Smith Butcher them, i could see a victory comparable to the giants game for us.

Comment

i want to say neither... but i like new orleans chances

Go Ravens!

Comment

Yeah, we have a chance. The Texans have a chance against the Cowboys. Everyone has a chance to beat another team.

Comment

Neither.

Comment

*shrugs* No one gave us a chance before the season and even after posting a 4-1 record people are still not giving us a chance. Whatever.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
                          *shrugs* No one gave us a chance before the season and even after posting a 4-1 record people are still not giving us a chance. Whatever.
                          I wouldn't classify 41% as "nobody".

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Originally posted by Flyboy
                            I wouldn't classify 41% as "nobody".
                            I'm going by responses made in the thread.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman

yeah, lets see u run full-speed on a broken foot :roll:

The rams defense isn't very good. After seeing Alex Smith Butcher them, i could see a victory comparable to the giants game for us.
                              Umm, I don't think that scoring 20 points, going 11-22 for 233 yards and a touchdown is what I would call a butchering. If that is what you consider a butchering then I'll gladly let the Seahawks butcher away to a total of 233 yards and a touchdown. You also might want to take note that your obvious jab at Smith doesn't make much sense since he has an 85.2 rating while Hasselbeck is at 74.6, behind the likes of Favre, Culpepper, Brad Johnson, Losman, Kitna, Warner, and Brunell. Good for 23rd in the NFL, obviously he is playing fantasticly.

Comment

Wow...how things have changed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information