Which 4-1 team will make the playoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearsfan_51
    started a topic Which 4-1 team will make the playoffs?

Which 4-1 team will make the playoffs?

The Saints and the Rams are both 4-1. A lot of this has to do with luck and pretty easy scheduling. Both teams have beat one good team (Falcons and Broncos) at home and the Rams lost to the lowly Niners, not to mention that both teams have barely beaten some pretty crappy teams. That being said, 4-1 is a pretty nice spot to be at to make the playoffs. 10-6 almost promises a playoff slot and 9-7 is usually pretty decent. Saints have a harder schedule down the road, but I also believe they are the more legit team. So...with all that being said..what do you think will happen?

At this point, I'm still unconvinced that either team makes it.

• draftguru151
    replied
    Haha.

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Wow...how things have changed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by danman253
    Originally posted by nfrillman
    The Rams stand no chance vs. Seattle. At all. Seattle was embarrassed on the road, vs. the best team in the league. Shaun is returning, and based off how shaky the D has been, i'm not scared of St. Louis at all.

Also they will lose to SF again, because they cannot seem to beat them.
    Yeah, ok, we'll see. And as for Alexander, I have heard he is looking at being back the week after the Rams game, not that I really think it matters because both him and Morris were averaging about 3 yards per carry.
    yeah, lets see u run full-speed on a broken foot :roll:

The rams defense isn't very good. After seeing Alex Smith Butcher them, i could see a victory comparable to the giants game for us.
    Umm, I don't think that scoring 20 points, going 11-22 for 233 yards and a touchdown is what I would call a butchering. If that is what you consider a butchering then I'll gladly let the Seahawks butcher away to a total of 233 yards and a touchdown. You also might want to take note that your obvious jab at Smith doesn't make much sense since he has an 85.2 rating while Hasselbeck is at 74.6, behind the likes of Favre, Culpepper, Brad Johnson, Losman, Kitna, Warner, and Brunell. Good for 23rd in the NFL, obviously he is playing fantasticly.

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy
    replied
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by Flyboy
    *shrugs* No one gave us a chance before the season and even after posting a 4-1 record people are still not giving us a chance. Whatever.
    I wouldn't classify 41% as "nobody".
    I'm going by responses made in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyboy
    *shrugs* No one gave us a chance before the season and even after posting a 4-1 record people are still not giving us a chance. Whatever.
    I wouldn't classify 41% as "nobody".

Leave a comment:

• Flyboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Neither.

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    The Rams stand no chance vs. Seattle. At all. Seattle was embarrassed on the road, vs. the best team in the league. Shaun is returning, and based off how shaky the D has been, i'm not scared of St. Louis at all.

Yeah, we have a chance. The Texans have a chance against the Cowboys. Everyone has a chance to beat another team.

Leave a comment:

• jkpigskin
    replied
    i want to say neither... but i like new orleans chances

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by nfrillman

Yeah, ok, we'll see. And as for Alexander, I have heard he is looking at being back the week after the Rams game, not that I really think it matters because both him and Morris were averaging about 3 yards per carry.
    yeah, lets see u run full-speed on a broken foot :roll:

The rams defense isn't very good. After seeing Alex Smith Butcher them, i could see a victory comparable to the giants game for us.

Leave a comment:

• LSU Man
    replied
    this is how i see it: We beat the Eagles;Loses to Pitt,Cin,Bal,Atl,NYG,Dal.
    The rest of the game are either game we will win or we are playing teams that don't play up to their talent all the time a la the Saints.

The Rams won't make the playoffs. In the playoffs it will be Seattle,Chicago,2 NFC South teams and 2 NFC East teams.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    Neither make it. I think when the Rams play a good offense their defense won't be able to handle it. Also, that Saints schedule is too hard to survive.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Staubach12
    Originally posted by Darko
    Originally posted by Staubach12
    Who dat?
    who do i have the bet with?
    What?

"Who dat" is what the Saints say. This came along before the Bengals stole it and sickly twisted it into "Who dey?".
    oh i didnt know

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information